return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
So ronery ;_;
View this Thread in Original format
kadomony
quote:
TOKYO - She is big-busted, petite, very friendly, and she runs on batteries.

A Japanese firm has produced a 38 cm (15 inch) tall robotic girlfriend that kisses on command, to go on sale in September for around US$175, with a target market of lonely adult men.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/feature/s...jectid=10516992
Lira
Big titty... robot?!
pkcRAISTLIN
yeah, coz "lonely male" is synonymous with "dwarf fvcker".
Abercrombie
how big is its mechgina?
Lira
quote:
Originally posted by pkcRAISTLIN
yeah, coz "lonely male" is synonymous with "dwarf fvcker".

Srsly. If only it were at least 4 times bigger :p

Besides, if I were lonely enough to have a robot like that kiss me, I'd probably get an arsenic flavoured model for myself =/
pkcRAISTLIN
quote:
Originally posted by Lira
Srsly. If only it were at least 4 times bigger :p

Besides, if I were lonely enough to have a robot like that kiss me, I'd probably get an arsenic flavoured model for myself =/

or, in japan you have geishas. why on earth would you buy a tiny woman? japs are weird!
Lira
quote:
or, in japan you have geishas.

They're quite rare nowadays, actually
quote:
why on earth would you buy a tiny woman? japs are weird!

:mad: :D
pkcRAISTLIN
quote:
They're quite rare nowadays, actually

yeah, but they still exist and there are still geisha schools turning out geisha graduates.
Lira
quote:
yeah, but they still exist and there are still geisha schools turning out geisha graduates.

Granted, what you're saying is true. But the average Japanese probably won't see a single geisha in his lifetime. So, rather than looking for a geisha (chances are he won't even get some bonking action or anything if he met one), he'd probably get more lucky if he just called a hooker and/or a money digging schoolgirl.

But, because these lonely guys in Japan seem to panic just by looking at a real girl (let alone speak to them), I think they may indeed settle for a tiny robot :p
elFreak
the funny thing is this will sell big in asia. Not only are they depraved sex maniacs, but they will buy anything. Even at 15 inches tall i bet the majority of the intended market could fit its penis into the little cyber whore.

lacism..lol

Fledz
We really need to start culling the worlds population. Starting with Japs and Yanks.
pkcRAISTLIN
quote:
or a money digging schoolgirl.

im in love already! :toothless
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement