return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 
M_nus Summer Tour (Ritchie Hawtin, Troy Pierce, Gaiser, Marc Houle) - MTL Fri Aug 29
View this Thread in Original format
Passskal
I think this has already been posted it looks like we have more info on this interesting labour day weekend event.

M_NUS Summer Tour Montreal stop - Friday August 29th

Venue: still not announced but it looks like it will be at Metropolis, and probably end at 3AM.

Line-up now on website:

Ritchie Hawtin
Magda (?)
Troy Pierce
Gaiser
Marc Houle

Source
X-Cube
MALADE!!
I'm there 4 sure!
brancatella
no magda? booo

i think it would also be so much better if it was an afterhours...i couldnt imagine hearing troy pierce at 10 pm haha it would be weird
Dj Nacht
quote:
Originally posted by brancatella
no magda? booo

i think it would also be so much better if it was an afterhours...i couldnt imagine hearing troy pierce at 10 pm haha it would be weird

Your not hardcore enough man! I can listen to his most twisted right when waking up in the morning! :whip:
brancatella
quote:
Originally posted by Dj Nacht
Your not hardcore enough man! I can listen to his most twisted right when waking up in the morning! :whip:

haha mang it has nothing to do with being hardcore...in my opinion for a m_nus event an afterhours would be more suitable for the type of music that they play. but if it ends at 3 am im sure there will be an after party somewhere...either way ill be there
jesteraver
sweet
elFreak
im home 1 week too late.:(
Marcus007
afterhours... yeah right... circus would probably put them in the gallery

lol :P
Dj Nacht
yea im definately dissapointed when I see good bookings at afterhours these days! 10 to 3 is the winner for me!
brancatella
quote:
Originally posted by Marcus007
afterhours... yeah right... circus would probably put them in the gallery

lol :P!

haha obviously gallery wouldn't be big enough..

i wish there was a good techno afterhours club in montreal..then it would be suitable. unfortunately i was too young and missed out on aria..

fullhouse
marc houle!!! chair de poule
~*Stereohead*~
quote:
Originally posted by brancatella
in my opinion for a m_nus event an afterhours would be more suitable for the type of music that they play.

I feel the same way about sooo many of my fav artists dude!

I agree with you 1000000%- the vibe that music produces is defo for a 3am-9am shindig. But name me one afterhours in the city that can AFFORD to or would even care to host a M_nus party...Nobody. and that's sad. I know there's only 2 clubs in this city but y'know whatta mean.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 
Privacy Statement