return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
Gay Celebrities
View this Thread in Original format
Yan
Wait... WTF?!

DOOGIE HOWSER'S A HOMO?

What other fairly famous celebrities are homosexual? Just want to make a list here out of curiosity (can be taken as a double entendre but I'd prefer not :p).
Slylee
doogie is totally the dominant one in that relationship. just look at their faces. hahah

"yea that's right bitch. u like my in ur ass"

"OMG DOOOOGIIEEE"

/pervert
Slylee
ps- a friend of mine brought up a very good point recently about keanu reeves. when has anyone ever seen him in the spotlight with a chick? does he have any kids? ever married?

he's totally a closet fag.
nchs09
Not sure who is gay or not but someone who caters to the gays and is a celebrity is cathy griffen.. I want her to die.
elFreak
heath ledger and will smith.
Yan
quote:
Originally posted by Slylee
ps- a friend of mine brought up a very good point recently about keanu reeves. when has anyone ever seen him in the spotlight with a chick? does he have any kids? ever married?

he's totally a closet fag.

I wouldn't be surprised if he was in denial.

Here's an interesting website that lists "who dated whom":

http://www.whosdatedwho.com/celebri...eanu-reeves.htm
Renzo
Yeah, Doogie came out two years ago. I'm quite sure he sucked Vinnie off a few times.
Yan
quote:
Originally posted by Renzo
Yeah, Doogie came out two years ago. I'm quite sure he sucked Vinnie off a few times.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK CANNOT UNSEE
orTofønChiLd
pkcRAISTLIN
jesus the games on the consoles must be yan!

Yan
quote:
Originally posted by pkcRAISTLIN
jesus the games on the consoles must be yan!

Haven't touched a (tabletop) console in about 2 months now!

I'm playing Pokemon Pearl for Nintendo DS, however. Almost done with my Sinnoh Pokedex! :tongue2
rebma
Harvey Levin has a joint checking account with his boy/lover.:)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement