return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Vanilla Sky
View this Thread in Original format
TranceGiant
Just watched it again to get in the mood for the Sigur Ros gig I'm attending tonight. Definitely one of my favourite films and criminally underrated. The ending gives me 15 minutes of goosbeumps each time. Soundtrack is outstanding if perhaps too packed. And while I usually dont like Penelope Cruz too much, I can't help but falling in love with her every time I see that movie.
Seriously its getting better as it ages!
CleverName
Best part of the movie is her topless scene. Not to say it isn't one of my favorite films ever though; her are just spectacular.
Ygrene
Underworld - Rez :disbelief
Silky Johnson
One of my favorites for sure.
Meat187
Just a pathetic shadow of the original.

Tom Cruise only makes it worse, of course.
Vivid Boy
FIX YOUR IN FACE MAN

oh how many times i have used that line in my day to day life
TranceGiant
Somehow I never bothered to watch the original as its supposed to be more or less a scene-to-scene remake and the American soundtrack/cinematography are one of the main reasons I love it so much. Also I find Tom Cruise's acting pretty spot on. Someday I probably will though.
zoogla
quote:
Originally posted by Vivid Boy
FIX YOUR IN FACE MAN

oh how many times i have used that line in my day to day life

u mean when u look in the mirror?
Ian
it's ok, although it didn't make me want to see it again & again. especially when you can just get stills of penelope's probably :p
charon
I've seen both new and original: the american one is basically a scene to scene remake of the original (like someone already said). The original is kinda meh and not as dramatic (tom cruise), but that is probably because I saw the new one first. The last 10 minutes of the Tom Cruise one is fantastic and gives me ing chills just thinking about, while the old one is just OK (again, probably because I saw the TC one first). Anyways, watch the old one if you are bored and can get a hold of it (I downloaded it..)

malek
i should resee it, its been ing ages!
gehzumteufel
Never seen the movie but I have ALWAYS thought Penelope Cruz is ing gorgeous.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement