return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Why...
View this Thread in Original format
gehzumteufel
Do a majority of Mexican men have the same stupid ass facial hair and sunglasses? It makes them look like the rapist in the white van trying to be cool.

(this is an honest ing question!!!!!! :p)
Silky Johnson
Maybe Mario can answer that for us.
nchs09
quote:
Originally posted by jennypie
Maybe Mario can answer that for us.
:mad:
Meat187
MrJiveBoJingles
I often ask myself this question. I live in an area where a huge proportion of the population is either immigrant or descended from recent immigrants, and there are a ton of them with that same look. I kind of doubt that it is actually a majority, though.
gehzumteufel
quote:
Originally posted by MrJiveBoJingles
I often ask myself this question. I live in an area where a huge proportion of the population is either immigrant or descended from recent immigrants, and there are a ton of them with that same look. I kind of doubt that it is actually a majority, though.

It ing seems like it. Pretty much every mexican't male here has the same ing fagg0t stache and sunglasses.
nchs09
Mexicans come in different shapes and colors... Just google "mexican" and then click on images to see the different types there are

The top 5 resluts: (that are SFW)

Brown skinned with sombrero

Crazy bugg eye with rapestache

In the shape of a truck

As a spicy condiment

Hot cartoon

Frenchie
quote:
Originally posted by gehzumteufel
It ing seems like it. Pretty much every mexican't male here has the same ing fagg0t stache and sunglasses.
r.j ?
gehzumteufel
quote:
Originally posted by Frenchie
r.j ?

LOL no. I see mexican'ts all over where I work, so it has been on my mind a lot lately.:p
SuspicionVandit
quote:
Originally posted by gehzumteufel

Every Mexican except me. I wear cool Chester Bedingfold/Judge Jules glasses.
Photobucket

gehzumteufel
quote:
Originally posted by SuspicionVandit
Every Mexican except me. I wear cool Chester Bedingfold/Judge Jules glasses.
Photobucket

lol well you are the rarity.

ps: Go to the meetup before burridge and then burridge on thursday night...there is a thread in the wc. ;)
iammesol
quote:
Originally posted by Meat187

:nervous:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Privacy Statement