return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Requesting Information About China Clubbing Scene
View this Thread in Original format
DJ Eagle.s
Hi anyone ...

Due to dance club BAN in my area , and just 5 Month left to finish my Military Service, I'm in about to DO my BIG move from here and start DJing for clubs around.

So far, i have been thinking about 3 countries ... but for now:

Anyone who can give me information or have any experience about China Clubbing Scene? In Trance style.

Would it be good move? Can I get a shot in Dance Clubs over There?

All Informations Are Welcome!
or contact me via MSN: cop_big@hotmail.com

Thanks in forward guys!
Krypton
quote:
Originally posted by DJ Eagle.s
Hi anyone ...

Due to dance club BAN in my area , and just 5 Month left to finish my Military Service, I'm in about to DO my BIG move from here and start DJing for clubs around.

So far, i have been thinking about 3 countries ... but for now:

Anyone who can give me information or have any experience about China Clubbing Scene? In Trance style.

Would it be good move? Can I get a shot in Dance Clubs over There?

All Informations Are Welcome!
or contact me via MSN: cop_big@hotmail.com

Thanks in forward guys!

Wow, trance in Iran? A lot of us in the west tend to assume the Islamic clerics don't allow any "nightlife" in Iran.

If you go to China, go to Shenghai, especially if you want like EDM. You could also go to Hong Kong. Tokyo isn't bad either. Whether you'll make it or not, I have no clue. Learn Mandarin Chinese.
Sushipunk
quote:
Originally posted by Krypton
Wow, trance in Iran? A lot of us in the west tend to assume the Islamic clerics don't allow any "nightlife" in Iran.

If you go to China, go to Shenghai, especially if you want like EDM. You could also go to Hong Kong. Tokyo isn't bad either. Whether you'll make it or not, I have no clue. Learn Mandarin Chinese.

Tokyo is not in China :wtf:
Krypton
quote:
Originally posted by Sushipunk

I know. Japan has a pretty good club scene.
Rose
quote:

I LOL'd.
Sushipunk
quote:
Originally posted by Krypton
I know. Japan has a pretty good club scene.

But he's asking about China...
Lilith
Its all kind of asia though, its only a little place he could probably walk there?
Sushipunk
quote:
Originally posted by Lilith
Its all kind of asia though, its only a little place he could probably walk there?

Swimming is like walking, so sure.
DJ Eagle.s
Come down guys! he...he... no need to argue!

Whatever, I'm going to Guangdong provience... (First Choice)

I have heard that in China, there aren't so many good DJs out there. Even heard some of those even can't bring on a smooth set to end... and some other funny thing, but at least they have dance clubs!! he..he...

so ... i just don't know if i show them some of my works and skills over there, would they like the taste of trance?

I'm really tired of underground parties here and always be afraid of cops get to parties and bust me up!
Sushipunk
quote:
I'm really tired of underground parties here and always be afraid of cops get to parties and bust me up!

Oh, well then, a communist country like China is just what you're looking for!

Krypton
quote:
But he's asking about China...

He also said he was thinking about 3 other countries...
Krypton
quote:

I know how that is. No nightclubs in Tehran?
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement