return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Shameless female adverts.
View this Thread in Original format
Dervish
Is it just me but aren't 99% of female adverts just rotten.

I mean they all go and have a coffee with female friends like they are in sex in the city and discuss the most personal of stuff.

Like "hmm I know when I've got hard s I take smooth stool for softer stools... try it!" or "oh felicity when I have thrush I use thrush away" it goes on and on to "oh I use femprotect for weak bladder" i.e. when you piss yourself!!!!

Don't know f there is a male equivalence but seriously... they just chat over coffee and biscuits about ting/pissing themselfs and much worse!!!
lacksesepsotygh
i don't watch tv. maybe i should start?
Dervish
Indeed, if you change sex and develop bladder weakness you need to know where you can buy stuff to pee into.
Ian
quote:
Originally posted by Dervish
Is it just me but aren't 99% of female adverts just rotten.

I mean they all go and have a coffee with female friends like they are in sex in the city and discuss the most personal of stuff.

Like "hmm I know when I've got hard s I take smooth stool for softer stools... try it!" or "oh felicity when I have thrush I use thrush away" it goes on and on to "oh I use femprotect for weak bladder" i.e. when you piss yourself!!!!

Don't know f there is a male equivalence but seriously... they just chat over coffee and biscuits about ting/pissing themselfs and much worse!!!

:stongue: :stongue: the one that makes me laugh most is the woman who is taking the pill for thrush & walks off with such a grin. And the senakot one where she tells her mate in the beauty salon she's constipated, even with cameras on her :p
Jake Benson
quote:

Don't guys talk about equivalent stuff? I talk about masturbation all the time.
Sunsnail
I have genital herpes, and I'm proud about it

tubularbills
quote:
Originally posted by Jake Benson

funny, i was going to say the same thing.

ha, this one time one of my good buddies asked me what i was going to do on my days off, and without even missing a beat i said, "jerk off" and we both laughed pretty hard.

but that was the extent of it....nothing gay like "what technique do you do" or something like that.

on the other hand, however, sexual stuff is always talked about between dudes. who you banged, how you got crabs, etc...etc...:stongue:
Dervish
Getting crabs unless it is to cook is never something I'd "care to share" with mates!!! :p

Tho some have said how they got the *clap*. But I did just look at them :wtf: !
UmmiE
LOL its funny how if there are more males and just a couple females and you guys start talking about similar stuff their reaction is like " ewww " you guys are nastyyyyyyy:stongue: :stongue:
Vivid Boy
quote:
Originally posted by Jake Benson

I dont talk abt that with my friends theres 2 things we talk about $$$ and boning chicks. and sometimes we talk about how the city is

Project-K
quote:
Don't know f there is a male equivalence but seriously...

The male equivalent is a bunch of 40-somethings playing basketball and smiling at eachother akwardly.
jastiC
u's dont talk bout techniques?

thats homo
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement