return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Europe > Europe - Holland

Sensation 2002 pls help :)
View this Thread in Original format
DJ_TonKs
Hy im a french guy and i dlike to go to Sensation 2002

Can someone give me the exact link to buy tickets online pls :)

i didn't find it yet because the two sites they give on id-t.com is not in english :)

thanks for all :)
Miss Proximus
Sensation tickets are unfortunately all sold out!! They only provide a few tickets at some local Dutch stores.. :(

I'm sorry! Go to the Loveparade instead! It's much more fun ;)
DJ_TonKs
Yes but i only want to go to the white edition and on the id-t site, they don't say that the white edition is sold out ..
Miss Proximus
Look, I'm not messing with you here..it says it's sold out!! Black isn't sold out, White is..except if you live in Holland!
ScuL
I can confirm.. They are sold out :(
You might be able to find some tickets on trading sites; for example from people who cancel because they get sick or have an accident or if something else comes in.. Good luck!

-edit-
/me checks out the website..

hmm > The ID&T website says the following:

Last update Sensation ticket sales
Posted on: May 24th 2002
There are still tickets available for the Black Edition at TicketBox, Free Record Shop and all presale adresses.
Tickets for the White edition are only available in a few locations throughout the country.

You can get Sensation White tickets on the following adresses:

Amersfoort - Dada Dance - Arnhemseweg 32 - +31-33-4613027
Amsterdam - Mid Town - Nieuwedijk 104 - +31-20-6384252
Arnhem - Dance Drugstore - Walstraat 12 - +31-26-3518916
Breda - Magik The Record Store - Nieuwstraat 46 - +31-76-5152992
Den Bosch - Trend Records - Orthernstraat 25 - +31-73-6147141
Den Haag - Mid Town - Schoolstraat 37 - +31-70-3632435
Eindhoven - Freaky Records - Hoogstraat 104 - +31-40-2435599
Haarlem - Frankey Records - Cronjéstraat 13 - +31-23-5251222
Leiden - Forbidden Planet - Haarlemmerstraat - +31-71-5121546
Nijmegen - Power House - Lange Hezelstraat 75 - +31-24-3241982
Utrecht - Twist & Shout - Oude Gracht 72 - +31-30-2340520
Zwolle - Sam Sam Music - Grote Markt 14 - +31-38-4224060

My suggestion:
Call these shops tomorrow morning and try to get a hand on a ticket. I'm sure they will understand English :)
Miss Proximus
lol! profitwise I think they'd rather sell their ticks immediately to buyers that actually enter the shop :)

that's the reason I didn't gove this suggestion...but yea..give it a try ;)
ScuL
quote:
Originally posted by Miss Proximus
lol! profitwise I think they'd rather sell their ticks immediately to buyers that actually enter the shop :)

that's the reason I didn't gove this suggestion...but yea..give it a try ;)

i think so too..
but.. you'll never know if you don't try :D

(perhaps, another suggestion.. if you happen to have a Dutch friend let him buy it and make a deal between the both of you ;))
haap
i live in hungary and i also want to go to sensation. i didn't expect the tickets to be sold out this fast...

i'm trying to get tickets thru some people i know there but i don't think i'll be in luck... :/

i'll also try to call some shops from the list but i'm sure that's not going to work...

;(
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement