return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
lol welcome to Kentucky
View this Thread in Original format
XaNaX
Brother and sister have second child together, found guilty of incest

quote:

A brother and sister were sentenced this week after pleading guilty to incest.

Linda Deaver, 37, and her brother, James Deaver, 40, were sentenced Tuesday to five years probation by Kenton Circuit Judge Patricia Summe.

The siblings were ordered to have no contact with each other in addition to registering as sex offenders.

Summe agreed to the sentence after James Deaver voluntarily agreed to undergo a procedure to render him incapable of fathering more children.

It was the second time the siblings had a child together. James Deaver was convicted 10 years ago in Campbell County of incest and ordered to register as a sex offender.

The two children born to the defendants are in the custody of the state's Cabinet for Families and Children.

nice
dj_alfi
quote:
Originally posted by XaNaX
Brother and sister have second child together, found guilty of incest

nice

you think she was hot? i bet she was hot.
david.michael
These stories never have enough pics. :(

Moongoose
I bet they are both fugly, and the only reason they could get laid was because they coudnt find someone else to . Otherwise there would be pics. There are always pics. Like every time a hot late 20's / early 30's blonde school teacher shags one of her students who cant keep his mouth shut, there are always pics. So if they were hot, there would be pics.
david.michael
quote:
Originally posted by Moongoose
I bet they are both fugly, and the only reason they could get laid was because they coudnt find someone else to . Otherwise there would be pics. There are always pics. Like every time a hot late 20's / early 30's blonde school teacher shags one of her students who cant keep his mouth shut, there are always pics. So if they were hot, there would be pics.

The ugliness is what makes me want pics, though. :(

I need them for the lulz.
ziptnf
Our state is ed up.
XaNaX
I love how they have to register as sex offenders
gehzumteufel
Ask and ye shall receive.

trunks1022
quote:
Originally posted by gehzumteufel

gross
david.michael
HAHAHAHAHA!

It's even better than I thought!

DJ_Eternal
quote:
Originally posted by gehzumteufel

:wtf:

You could swap their names around and you still wouldn't think anything of it. They also go to the same barber too.
gehzumteufel
quote:
Originally posted by DJ_Eternal
:wtf:

You could swap their names around and you still wouldn't think anything of it.

LOL
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement