return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 
haha - darwinism
View this Thread in Original format
pkcRAISTLIN
quote:

A 15-YEAR-OLD boy who passed out after being egged on to scull a second bottle of home-made ouzo at a party died in hospital.

Daryl Horner was with friends at the unsupervised party of about 60 teenagers on Saturday night when he dropped on to the floor.

The boy initially was taken to a friend's house before being taken ambulance to hospital, where he died.

A friend Jessica Beveridge, 17, said Daryl had been drinking at the party when he "got into some home-brew ouzo".

"He sculled the first bottle and then some people were egging him on to scull the next one," Jessica said.

"He did and within 20 minutes he'd passed out."

Daryl's father, Brenton, 53, who lives at Terowie, 20km south of where the party was at in Peterbrough, 245km north of Adelaide, South Australia, yesterday said police investigations could reveal something "worse than we all first assumed".

"Police have taken samples of the alcohol they were drinking and just want to find out what was in it," he said.

Asked if it was a home-brew spirit, he said "you've hit the nail on the head".

Jessica, who is in Year 11 at Peterborough High, said her brother, Dominic, and others put Daryl into a car after he had passed out at the party and drove him to her parents' house at Railway Tce, Peterborough.

She said her parents called the ambulance.

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,2359...91-1246,00.html

i know. someone has died and i shouldn't find it funny. i guess im just a bad person. see you in hell :)
nchs09
I mean this happens all the time... not really news.

secret gov. worker :o
diggerz
0 funny
pkcRAISTLIN
quote:
Originally posted by nchs09
secret gov. worker :o

lol.
Beat Blog
Unfortunate.

Most people who die of alcohol poisoning do so over a long period of ingestion, say 3-4 hours.

In the case of downing two bottles in a few minutes, your body usually brings up whatever you just had, preventing a lot of it from reaching your bloodstream.

But, yeah, retard.

I'm going to hell also.
diggerz
So, why call it "Darwinism"? That didn't make sense to me, It must be the heat...
Beat Blog
quote:
Originally posted by diggerz
So, why call it "Darwinism"? That didn't make sense to me, It must be the heat...

I guess your school was creationist, huh?
Project-K
quote:
Originally posted by Beat Blog
I guess your school was creationist, huh?

:stongue:
Yan
Learned two new words: ouzo and scull.

I'm guessing the second one is used as a slang term otherwise it wouldn't make that much sense.

scull

1. an oar mounted on a fulcrum at the stern of a small boat and moved from side to side to propel the boat forward.
2. either of a pair of oars rowed by one rower.
3. a boat propelled by an oar or oars.
4. a light, narrow racing boat for one, two, or sometimes four rowers, each equipped with a pair of oars.
5. sculls, a race involving such boats. Compare double sculls, single sculls.
–verb (used with object)
6. to propel or convey by means of a scull or sculls.
–verb (used without object)
7. to propel a boat with a scull or sculls.
Cetrał
Scull is a pretty common word I thought. What word do you use instead?

PETRAN
I sometimes drink ouzo here (in special taverns called "ouzeries") but to tell you the truth, i never had two bottles in a row! :eyespop:

Its a nice aromatic spirit, i think it usually has an equal, or even, lower proportion of alcohol than vodka (around 35-40% i think)
although homemade ouzo can reach crazy levels such as 80% :crazy:

Poor guy...
Yan
quote:
Originally posted by Cetrał
Scull is a pretty common word I thought. What word do you use instead?

Chug. Down. DESTROY THAT .
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 
Privacy Statement