return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Booth

Pages: [1] 2 
Dj download pools, exclusive [new] music, paid subscription??
View this Thread in Original format
Sound O fTrance
Anybody know of any decent "Download Pools", or "Dj Download Pools" for electronic music? I know of a couple for Rap/Hip-Hop which are very legit.

It is basically a paid service with some of the newest underground/released material in the market...I just haven't been able to find any for house or electronic music.

Any help is much appreciated!
GuestFridays
I dunno about any digital pools. I think you would probably have to dig... digital style lol. I like this question though, I would love to do 1 less thing when it came to obtaining fresh music. I would just google that , i'm sure there would have to be a few results that were legit...
Sound O fTrance
I'm guessing it may be non-existent for this genre?
djandymac
bonzai have i-pool

http://www.bonzaimusic.com/promoipool/
jupiterone
baroque has one

but paying a monthly/yearly fee to get tracks that will eventually come out

if you want "underground" just go research netlabels
Storyteller
I know some prog pools

www.releasepromo.com

balance promo pool, and I think there's some more but I forgot.
stan229
damn $99/mo is alot for no guarantee on if the music is gonna be good or
RJT
Pro Tip: If you're an even remotely capable writer who can compose reviews and land a position doing so for a relatively high traffic music related website, you can land yourself on a lot of promo pools.

Requires a degree of dedication/persistence. and the ability to enjoy writing and doing it well.

Also, if you're a working DJ, do it under a pseudonym.
jayxthekoolest
quote:
Originally posted by RJT
Pro Tip: If you're an even remotely capable writer who can compose reviews and land a position doing so for a relatively high traffic music related website, you can land yourself on a lot of promo pools.

Requires a degree of dedication/persistence. and the ability to enjoy writing and doing it well.

Also, if you're a working DJ, do it under a pseudonym.

That's great advice. Thank you.
Briden
Richmond Records Pool
i'm a member, they have great stuff!

sot
quote:
Originally posted by Briden
Richmond Records Pool
i'm a member, they have great stuff!

how much is that a month?
Briden
3 months: $249.00