return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
Jesus Rave'd
View this Thread in Original format
Clovis
I hear his nickname was Mr. Vicks The Glowstick Fairy....ANYWHO...THIS IS NOT A RAPE POST.

Adam Vana (nefardec) and me on proton radio this evening starting at 7pm PST.

www.protonradio.com

:thepirate :thepirate :thepirate :thepirate :thepirate :thepirate :thepirate :thepirate :thepirate :thepirate :thepirate :thepirate :thepirate :thepirate :thepirate :thepirate :thepirate :thepirate

denys envy
What is that Eastern? 9ish?
Clovis
quote:
Originally posted by denys envy
What is that Eastern? 9ish?

10pm

I believe my mix is going first, then Adam's. I'll post it up in DJ section afterwards.
Boomer187
lame!
Clovis
quote:
Originally posted by Boomer187
lame!

Hater imo
denys envy
quote:
Originally posted by Clovis
10pm

I believe my mix is going first, then Adam's. I'll post it up in DJ section afterwards.

yeah alright. i'm in.

this vodka will either enhance the listening or help drown out the suck.
Boomer187
quote:
Originally posted by Clovis
Hater imo

SELL OUT!

you should stick with the underground online broadcasts that net 2 people you superstar!

ps, I just filled up my car at that 711 I first met you at years past! so many memories of 151.
Clovis
quote:
Originally posted by Boomer187
SELL OUT!

you should stick with the underground online broadcasts that net 2 people you superstar!

ps, I just filled up my car at that 711 I first met you at years past! so many memories of 151.

Ah yeah! Thats the first and only place I've ever purchased a 40oz of steel reserve :wtf:

Now I only drink nice beer. /l33tist
idoru
I'd tune in but I won't be around. Will definitely check out the download, though. :)
Frenchie
Will tune while getting ready to go down and drink with the Mexicans! Yes! I can drink now! Woooot!

The17sss
Alright Clovis... I'll check out the show and see what you're made of;)
diggerz
Canadians + Mexicans = PBJ Sandwich FTW
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement