return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > For Sale / Wanted Postings

Replay Records !?!
View this Thread in Original format
DJSoundWave
im very short of cash these days and cant seem to buy much vinyl,
then i cam accross this >>>> http://www.replayrecords.com/prepacks.asp
the pre-packs r very cheap and if i get a good hand it could boost my collection quite a bit.
anyone out there used this service before. and do u think it would b worth it.
if u have used this before plz give me an idea of the tunes i could b getting (in the trance package of course)
thanx a lot.
DJ NEILSON
not sure it looks that great, yeah its che but what if you get a load of e to put it bluntly. you r call at the edn of the day! :)
good luck
TrAnCeLuSiOnIsT
sounds like a pretty good deal, but wouldn't the shipping cost kill u rite there too, i mean its a load of records sooo....
stanymi
I wouldn' t try
DJ Mikey Mike
i wouldnt if i were u. Not until u find someone who has used this service before, and u can find out what records they got

peace:)

mikey

ps if u do try it out, let us no what u got
DJSoundWave
it dont say anything on the webby about p&p, but ull probs find out wen u about to make an orde,
anyways, i e-mailed the bloke who rums this thing and he sed if u ordered the special offer for 3 for 2, all trance packages he would make sure u dont get the same record twice or even 3 times.
anyways ill take your advice and wait til i find someone who has taken the offer before. one of me m8s told me that he thinks he knows a guy who has so ill speak to him.
thnx a lot
Mick
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement