return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
violence as sport and/or entertainment
View this Thread in Original format
pkcRAISTLIN
now, ill just preface this by saying that if i had the power i would end all wars with my magics.

that said...

how ing interesting is the human condition and state of nations in times of hot war? the brutality. the human sacrifice. discipline. greed.

the media. random people getting into it as if its sporting team loyalty.

and then think of all the great ing popular culture that has come out of war and the experiences and romantic tragedy that can exist within it.

who wants to play supcom? :D
Aquadyne
life would be pretty boring without violence.

i'm glad russia has decided to entertain us in 2008. seriously, would you rather be watching the war or the olympics?
wotyzoid
I never thought of it that way. Quite sad, really.
bas
quote:
Originally posted by Aquadyne
life would be pretty boring without violence.

i'm glad russia has decided to entertain us in 2008. seriously, would you rather be watching the war or the olympics?

The Olympics. It's really the only thing the US is doing right :p
Audious
I always thought that gladiatorial battles should be allowed, seeing how as slavery is no longer legal and both combatants would be willing.
Sushipunk
quote:
Originally posted by pkcRAISTLIN
now, ill just preface this by saying that if i had the power i would end all wars with my magics.

that said...

how ing interesting is the human condition and state of nations in times of hot war? the brutality. the human sacrifice. discipline. greed.

the media. random people getting into it as if its sporting team loyalty.

and then think of all the great ing popular culture that has come out of war and the experiences and romantic tragedy that can exist within it.

who wants to play supcom? :D

Lol, if I didn't know better, I'd say you were stoned and on a "OMG people are so damn interesting" mind tangent. I used to have them all the time.

So. Errr, do I know better? :p
pkcRAISTLIN
hahahah. haha. ha. ahhhhh. mind like a steel trap sushi! :D

that's why i might have made a thread about it, but ive noticed that ive had an extra spring in my step in the morning when i get to the cell and thats because i get to spend all morning catching up on what i missed.

i need things to help me get up in the morning ;)
Moongoose
Violence is always entertaining if it happens to somebody you don't know and don't care about.
Sushipunk
quote:
Originally posted by pkcRAISTLIN
hahahah. haha. ha. ahhhhh. mind like a steel trap sushi! :D

that's why i might have made a thread about it, but ive noticed that ive had an extra spring in my step in the morning when i get to the cell and thats because i get to spend all morning catching up on what i missed.

i need things to help me get up in the morning ;)

Haha! Yeah, these sorts of tangents were always my favourite :p
d-miurge

Ah, vive la France.

Fpcookie
quote:
Originally posted by Sushipunk
Lol, if I didn't know better, I'd say you were stoned

haha thats the first thing i thought too
Project-K
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement