return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 
1000 lb Texas woman kills nephew; authorities puzzle over how to jail her (pg. 2)
View this Thread in Original format
nchs09
ing pig should die.
Silky Johnson
I am filled with so much ing hate right now. I ing hate fat ing pieces of fat . !!:mad: :mad:
Sunsnail
quote:
Originally posted by jennypie
I am filled with so much ing hate right now. I ing hate fat ing pieces of fat . !!:mad: :mad:

:(
Moongoose
quote:
Originally posted by jennypie

Have a cookie and calm down a bit :p

enydo
I can't comprehend how one let's themself get that obese.
sweds00
fatty pig fatty
Palladium
i'm wondering how the hell the nephew ended up/down under her big fat butt, i bet she can't even stand up from her own ass
nchs09
quote:
Originally posted by Moongoose
Have a cookie and calm down a bit :p

One too many and she will end up 1000 pounds. Jenny is close to it anyhow, how much does she weight? 780? I really cant tell by the pictures she posts. They have the "myspace" angle on them.
Leon
damn

i thought torandoes were what to worry about here
Gen3r4l1ty
quote:
Originally posted by enydo
I can't comprehend how one let's themself get that obese.

Same way someone drinks themselves into cirrhosis (sp?) of the liver... or smoke their way into lung cancer... or excercise their way into a heart attack... or work themselves away from their family... or snort coke till their nose falls off... or any of the other stupid little things that humans do in excess that leads them to an early grave.

Are fatties really any more sickening than an alcoholic, smoker, or cokehead?:confused:

XaNaX
quote:
Originally posted by Gen3r4l1ty Are fatties really any more sickening than an alcoholic, smoker, or cokehead?:confused:

yes, far more sickening
Project-K
Gotta love how everyone is so disgusted that they want to have her shot - but because she's fat, and not because she killed a 2 year old kid. :wtf:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 
Privacy Statement