return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
The ongoing TranceAddict tshirt soap opera continues....
View this Thread in Original format
Swamper
:D Ok... Looks like I'm going to be switching logos... I wanna hear some input though with regards to the shirts cuz I wanna get em done it's been on the back burner too long.

Magnified so u see what's on the shirt (ignore the blur) :) :

Ignore the color disparity between 'tranceaddict' and the circular "ta-dot" logo thing - that'll be fixed up so they match... Also concerns about the blue being hard to see on a black tshirt will be dealt with since we can just lighten it up a bit for print on the black and leave it darker for the white tshirts....

What y'all think?
Jah
i really like that design i think the blue looks very cool maybe even a green in that shade? that would look awsome.

but i still reckon on a totally unrelated note there should be a simple black t shirt with say tranceaddict printed on the front (In simple bold white writing) and the logo on the back around the base of the neck... or trance on the front and addict on the back keep it simple though that rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!
QuickStep
http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/avatar.php?userid=2&dateline=1020058807

I knew you were gonna let us have the new logo! woohoo!!!! I love the idea of the new logo, but would really like the shiney logo tha you use if possible.

I'm not sure but I see your avatar and then see the tee-shirt logo and I really like the avatar better. Could that be used? Either way, I'm glad you're giving us the new TA logo!

Payce
69 KrAzY G 69
I think u should make the logo i bit bigger on the t shirt so then its easy to see. But despite the fact how muc will it cost b cuz i realy wanna buy it :)
Orbax
I hate how much it costs to get Tee's made. I like the icefire blue. very cool. Something just isnt ringin true about it though...size is a little off, but circles are very closing symbols. If you had it radiating more towards the outside it might draw more attention.

my 2 golden cents of genius
PhaseFour
actually this is my favorite design by far!

maybe add a little something on the sleeves? maybe the frog or something lol
Tranex02
quote:
Originally posted by Swamper
it's been on the back burner too long.

yea....;)

quote:
Originally posted by Swamper
Also concerns about the blue being hard to see on a black tshirt will be dealt with since we can just lighten it up a bit for print on the black and leave it darker for the white tshirts....

I don't think that's a really a problem, but i think it's a very good idea....much simpler.

quote:
Originally posted by Jah
but i still reckon on a totally unrelated note there should be a simple black t shirt with say tranceaddict printed on the front (In simple bold white writing) and the logo on the back around the base of the neck... or trance on the front and addict on the back keep it simple though that rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!

yea, that's also another thing to really consider...

no frogs!

quote:
Originally posted by 69 KrAzY G 69
I think u should make the logo i bit bigger on the t shirt so then its easy to see. But despite the fact how muc will it cost b cuz i realy wanna buy it :)

i don't think it should be too big cuz then it looks kinda cheesy...keep it cool.:D

I also want the shirts really bad..;)
I'll probably have to have it shipped to me while i'm away :p

BTW swamper, are you still getting the shirst from that company, the one where we chose the models we wanted.... ???

that's my opinion....:D
for some reason i found it essential to reply to all these posts...:rolleyes:
j_spot
cool cool..but I do like the avatar better than the logo...if it makes a difference

the new logo is better than most other ideas!
drizzt81
i honestly don't like the new logo..

i think it looks aweful on the shirt. Sorry that i do not have an alternative...
Civic
i think the new logo looks great on the t-shirt, nothing more too say :)

Dj_Activated
The logo looks great! Just make it a bit bigger :D I want the text
"The
real
answer
never
comes
easily
almost
defying
definition
it's
called
trance"

on the backside of the t-shirt! That would looks soo cool! :D

//DJ_A
Dj_ExOn
Cool design! But i want my TA name printed on the back!

That would be so ing awesome!:crazy:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement