return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
How much Time do you Spend on the Boards ?
View this Thread in Original format
Jah
hehe its really weird eh at first i hardly spent any time at all but as you get more involved i dunno spend heaps of time on the boards i mean like in one sitting like before i dunno i might check out a few threads in music discussion or chill out then cruise but like i dunno i like read the threads do other stuff get a email saying somoene has replied...! go back read the new replies reply yourself... check out the other threads... and like 2 hours has gone haha insane :) so my question is how long have you spent on the boards? in one sitting kinda if that makes any sense i remember reading something insane ages ago where someone said like they were on here for the whole day!
ExcelonGT
i'd say an hour or less a night. I dont really post that much, but I've been reading for a while
{b.s.e.}
. way too much time, actually. take tonight for instance.. not much was posted, but i just kept reloading the page to see if anyone had said anything. lol probably 1-2 hours a day. sometimes more. ah well.. it'd be totally worth it if most posts weren't so worthless. :rolleyes:

it's not like a surf the forums continuously, i roam around the net and play 3D Pong a lot. :cool:
Jah
ahha continious no
69 KrAzY G 69
ya id say i spent about a hour a day but not continus but overal in one day
-=Re-GrOoVeD=-
I think maybe half an hour a day, or even more..
FinnHawk
too much lately... :(
Tranex02
hmm...not too many addicts i see...
I spend more time here than i need too.
but i'll be away for the next 2 months on vacation...so i'll probablly drop by every once in a while when i have access.
flystyler
Wel if you are on the tranceaddict IRC channel you will know how much time i spend on here. But it normally comes down to how busy i am.

At the mo not very busy, so around 4 hours a day, or something stupid :)
j_spot
ya im up there w/ fly im probably checking this and other forums for an average of 4 hours a day..it goes in a cycle, check all of one, then go to next, do it, go to next, then back to TA, see whats been replied to, continue

drizzt81
quote:
Originally posted by Jah
so my question is how long have you spent on the boards? in one sitting kinda if that makes any sense i remember reading something insane ages ago where someone said like they were on here for the whole day!

I practially live here, on some days.. other days, like 1-2 hours
Blaster
Approximately 2-3 hours a day ;)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement