return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Tracks Section > Tracklist Requests / Postings

Pages: [1] 2 3 
SOS @ Ministry of Sound 12.06.08 HI DEF NOW AVILABLE
View this Thread in Original format
BobbyV
www.sosthecollective.com

Found out on their their myspace blog, figured I would start a new thread so no one misses out. According to the blog, part 2 and 3 will be available later this month.

Part 1

Part 2
cmay119
quote:
Originally posted by BobbyV
www.sosthecollective.com

Found out on their their myspace blog, figured I would start a new thread so no one misses out. According to the blog, part 2 and 3 will be available later this month.

Part 1

Oh yeah! Thanks for this BobbyV. :)
PerlaLei
yess :tongue3 :D
TheVrk
This'll make aLOTTA ppl happy:)
jeroen-1234
quote:
Originally posted by BobbyV
www.sosthecollective.com

Part 1
I'm still waiting for part 3 of their previously released set .... let's hope they stick to their promises this time.
ThaMaestro
finally :clown:
staygold
Great news, thanks for the info. Eagerly awaiting part 2 & 3 ;)
ThaMaestro
quote:
Originally posted by staygold
Great news, thanks for the info. Eagerly awaiting part 2 & 3 ;)

and part 4 of course ;)
ThaMaestro
by the way, i thought the date was 31.05.2008 in stead of 12.06.2008 :conf:
jeroen-1234
quote:
Originally posted by ThaMaestro
and part 4 of course ;)
This part consists partly of part 1 and 2 if I'm not mistaken.

wowsa
Nice! Anyone heard this set before and knows what kind of style they play ? First we get nothing and now sets are raining down from the sky :eyes: :cool: :rolleyes: :p
ThaMaestro
quote:
Originally posted by wowsa
Nice! Anyone heard this set before and knows what kind of style they play ? First we get nothing and now sets are raining down from the sky :eyes: :cool: :rolleyes: :p

quote:
Originally posted by jeroen-1234
This part consists partly of part 1 and 2 if I'm not mistaken.

well, if im correct, this set was available before, only in a less than average quality format (although the bitrate was 192 kbps, the sound was below average). SOS promised back then they would release a good quality format in the future (which thus happened now)

this previous 'release' is labeled (on my HD) as s.o.s-live@mos-05-31-2008-part1, and i have 4 parts in total (each parts lasts approx. 50-67 mins). i think that the 4 part release is the same set as the version which is now released in good quality, and that this good quality version, as jeroen-1234 indicated, consists of 2 parts. the 1st part is the same as part 1 & 2 of the less quality version. the 2nd part will prolly then be part 3 & 4 of the previous version.
however, the dates are still wrong :conf:

/edt; and the second thing which confuses me; on the SOS-website, they say the first 3 of parts is available now.

sorry, but i lost it i think :eyes:

do we now have 2 different sets from SOS live @ Ministry of Sound? :conf: :eyes:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement