return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Problem with Set!
View this Thread in Original format
BillyBoy59
Right, I ve got this Sven Vath Set thats quality...its 119.17 min in length and 163 MB (171,773,830 bytes).

THE PROBLEM---Every time I place it in Nero, it only recognises the first 42 minutes!!!

Whats wrong???
burns
The chances are the set you downloaded was ed, try ripping again from a differant user, he he. :)
DJAhmet
Ive had this problem too, a way i get around this is, convert the file back to .Wav format. and then i dont seem to have any problems burning. Try that, see how u go. ;)
bluu
Most likely when you have that problem is because the kbps are not stable. For example they keep on changing as the set goes by. They might start at 160 and keep on random change. Therefore Nero can not really recognize how long is the file because it tries to meet the same file size at different sound rates.

quote:
Originally posted by DJAhmet
convert the file back to .Wav format. and then i dont seem to have
any problems burning.

Try what DJAhmet said, should work fine after the *.wav conversion :)
tiesto14
quote:
Originally posted by DJAhmet
Ive had this problem too, a way i get around this is, convert the file back to .Wav format. and then i dont seem to have any problems burning. Try that, see how u go. ;)

ya that works for me....:gsmile:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement