return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

Pages: [1] 2 
Creator upcoming months (Australia, Circus, L.A)
View this Thread in Original format
Ravemontreal
Hi TA!

I decided to post a little topic to keep you informed on my upcoming projects, since the next few months will be quite busy.

I know some of you are waiting for a new set, the last one was in May, so I promised one is coming very very soon. I just want to get the right story for the set. I'll post it here as soon as it's done.

This week I'm leaving to work in Australia for 2 months, so sadly I will not play in Montreal in September and October.

BUT, the good news is, a major kick ass party is waiting when I'll be back.

CREATOR, ALL NIGHT EXTENDED SET @ CIRCUS, FRIDAY NOVEMBER 7th!
That's right, we kick-off a new monthly residency!

I'm glad to join the Circus team for a new night, new name, where I will either play all night sets, play with my favorite locals, and even some International talents already planned. I am very excited about it, and thank Circus for this opportunity!

As always, I put a lot of thoughts into these kind of decisions. Believe me when I say that I take what I do very seriously, and these are not easy choices. I keep wonderful memories of Stereo, really appreciated having the chance to play there. Amazing nights, and I have a great relation with Shane and Scott. I wish them all the best and I hope Stereo will open very soon.

After the November 7th night (which will be totally crazy), I have plans to go and work a few months in L.A. But no worries, as I will take the plane back every month to play at Circus, and come down to any gig that is worth the trip. I should come back in MTL and to a normal life around march 2009.

I will still be active on Facebook, the forums and my Ravemontreal site. You can add yourself to my Facebook Page to read more about my trip, pictures and everything else regarding my Djing.

Until I see you in November, take care. And if you want to know more about my decision, I'll be glad to share.
NickPilon
Good Luck Martin!
X-Cube
Like I said on rm,congraduation and good luck! :D
Ravemontreal
Thanks a lot dudes!
DJ Anton
Best Of Luck, Keep us posted...

A
Enjoy
good luck
Fran666
yahooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

best of luck in your new projects !!!

:)
flr666
Alright! Can't wait! :-)
zeKsg
Congratulations with your new residency and good luck to you in LA and Australia.

Cheers
Marcus007
It's a good direction bro... don't worry :)

Esiotrat
Best of luck with everything hun. Will miss you.
And congrats on your new residency. Looking forward to November 7th. :)
Ravemontreal
Thank you for your support ;-)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement