return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 
Dating a nerd
View this Thread in Original format
Alex
Have you?

Would you?

What the do I do?

This chick has basically been on my arse for weeks and she's sweet and all but I just don't know if I can handle her epic nerdiness. I mean, I'm a nerd too I guess but guy nerds vs chick nerds... To me there's a difference.

Her nerdy checklist:

Likes anime - Yes
Wears weird clothes - Yes
Is a virgin - Yes
Plays video games/works for video game company - Yes
Ridiculously innocent - Yes

This may sound appealing, and at first I thought it was too, but it's actually a bit much because coupled with her nerdiness she has a crazy obsessive personality that makes it all seem waaaaaaaaaay too much.

The reason I'm still considering it is partly shallow and partly because I do find her somewhat interesting, but ya, she's got a really nice pair and a really nice arse. Plus she's somewhat pretty and the fact that she's never been with a guy in any sense is a weird thing but also kinda hot. Means I get to smash that in proper. :stongue: :stongue:

c0r version: Hardcore nerd chick with nice boobs+arse wants to "be my girlfriend" (exact words) and I don't know if pounding her brains out is worth all the awkward nerdy behavior leading up to it, and after it.
Ygrene
I believe this thread will require either pics or your immediate silence.
Alex
Hahahaha I thought so, I only have like one pic of her but here goes:

The17sss
quote:
Originally posted by Alex

Is a virgin - Yes

game over
woscar99
Pics or stfu

Edit: too slow! lol
The17sss
Woah! Dude if she's really a virgin, combined with those dark hair/eyebrow features, I'll take 10 to 1 odds that she has a huge unkempt bush. run for the hills!
Alex
quote:
Originally posted by The17sss
Woah! Dude if she's really a virgin, combined with those dark hair/eyebrow features, I'll take 10 to 1 odds that she has a huge unkempt bush. run for the hills!

HOLY I WAS THINKING THE SAME !
woscar99
I'd do her
StanVoid
nice rack, but the face reminds me of michael jackson :sadgreen:
chach
Let me the out of her :)

CyclonesWorld
Make her shave the bush then send her my way.
Alex
She kind of reminds me of house' ex Stacey on House M.D.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 
Privacy Statement