return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Sean Tyas is a muppet
View this Thread in Original format
Beat Blog
From an interview:

With so many artists and labels out there its becoming harder to stand out and be noticed, any advice you would give to people looking to get into this ever growing industry?

SEAN: "See with my brothers I actually suggest they stay on a "normal" path and go to school to become something "stable". This would have to be among the most stressful careers anyone could ask for, next to a prostitute worrying about getting diseases."
oldblue1224
your a muppet
Bren-F
quote:
Originally posted by Beat Blog
From an interview:

With so many artists and labels out there its becoming harder to stand out and be noticed, any advice you would give to people looking to get into this ever growing industry?

SEAN: "See with my brothers I actually suggest they stay on a "normal" path and go to school to become something "stable". This would have to be among the most stressful careers anyone could ask for, next to a prostitute worrying about getting diseases."

Sounds like he's been taking interview lessons from Alan Partridge... :nervous:
Fledz
He needs a PR person but he does have a point though.
hooknife
quote:
From an interview:

:rolleyes:

You're an idiot!
pkcRAISTLIN
quote:

is that his answer, or is that someone else's answer that he did minor re-working to and then called it his own? ;)
dj_alfi
quote:
"See with Offbeat Bassline my brothers I Offbeat Bassline actually suggest Offbeat Bassline they stay on a Offbeat Bassline "normal" path Offbeat Bassline and go to Offbeat Bassline school to be Offbeat Bassline come something Offbeat Bassline "stable". This would Offbeat Bassline have to be Offbeat Bassline among the most Offbeat Bassline stressful careers Offbeat Bassline anyone could ask for, Offbeat Bassline next to a Offbeat Bassline prostitute worrying about Offbeat Bassline getting diseases."
kr00t0n
quote:
Originally posted by pkcRAISTLIN
is that his answer, or is that someone else's answer that he did minor re-working to and then called it his own? ;)

Teeheehee
T-Soma
What be yer point lad?
bigjimslade002
quote:
Originally posted by dj_alfi Originally posted by Beat Blog
"See with Offbeat Bassline my brothers I Offbeat Bassline actually suggest Offbeat Bassline they stay on a Offbeat Bassline "normal" path Offbeat Bassline and go to Offbeat Bassline school to be Offbeat Bassline come something Offbeat Bassline "stable". This would Offbeat Bassline have to be Offbeat Bassline among the most Offbeat Bassline stressful careers Offbeat Bassline anyone could ask for, Offbeat Bassline next to a Offbeat Bassline prostitute worrying about Offbeat Bassline getting diseases."

ok as a dj i lold a little i admit.although i like sean tyas.

woscar99
quote:
From an interview:

Shouldn't he have taken his own advice? :o
whiskers
his answer is missing drumrolls and an obligatory 4-bar silence before a breakdown.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Privacy Statement