return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 
happy autumn
View this Thread in Original format
lücid
it's really starting to feel like autumn around here, and even though i've been kind of bummed about summer being over, i am starting to look forward to some of the awesome things that come with the cooler weather...

honey crisp apples
pumpkin pies
my birthday
hay rides
hiking without sweating
woolly bear caterpillars
Thanksgiving

what are your favorite things about autumn?
elFreak
hockey, football, beer, sweaters.
Rose
We don't really have autumn weather here in Miami. But now that I am going to Georgia next week and going to North Carolina to the Smokey Mountains for a weekend get away with my boyfriend I will let you know :p
lücid
quote:
Originally posted by elFreak
beer

that's a year-round thing. :o
Zoso
Crisp, blue skies. The humidity will GTFO. Vacation. Sam Adams Octoberfest.
nchs09
I do enjoy the heavy dark beers that come from local breweries around this time. The seasonals are best in winter.
airwalker1
in hate this time of year,why? cos it rains all the in time it's cold it's dull and misrable.or thoe the tunes tend to be more edger and darker to suit the time of year i gess.
barbina
sweaters. cute boots. HALLOWEEN!

negatives:
school
winter is coming
its cold
no more patio hopping :(
less partying
i get sick more
bleh!
lücid
almost forgot... apple cider! apple pie! i don't even care for apples that much but for some reason they are so deliciously gratifying in the fall.

i wanna go apple picking.
hectorc
You guys already mentioned plenty of things I like as well. Another thing is the breezy air is very relaxing.

Moongoose
Girls in tight sweaters
Hot tea
Rose
quote:
Originally posted by lücid
almost forgot... apple cider! apple pie! i don't even care for apples that much but for some reason they are so deliciously gratifying in the fall.

i wanna go apple picking.

apple pie ftmfw!
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 
Privacy Statement