return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 
lolkimbo (pg. 7)
View this Thread in Original format
RapidFire
quote:
Originally posted by jonas
I want to see Kimbo vs. Techno Viking

i want to see techno viking vs keith jardine. those are some beastly goatee's they got goin
wesleysnipez
Let put Bas and Jake bensen against Kimbo we see who tough enough and all lol
nchs09
Lets put kimbo vs heath leadger.
OrZonE
Did puberty skip Kimbo's right peck?
chach
Well nigha got his 15 minutes and a hell of a lot of money. But im glad the hype is over and mel when he was doing those "street fights" he was fighting punk ass kids and homeless people. The first real fight he was in he got the beat out of him some boston ex police officer I don't know if that video is still around. Heard an interview with the guy that beat kimbo this morning he got well taken care of for that fight. Said he uses that push back kick a lot and was certain he could use it on kimbo since he knew he wouldn't know how to properly block it. He exposed his chin and got knocked the out just hope I don't have to hear or see this ugly ****** again.
XaNaX
yeah pretty clear in that video that the dude has a glass jaw. he took one good shot on it and went down like a rock. he wasn't defending on the ground because he had no idea where he was or what was going on.

hopefully this will show other untrained street fighter types that they don't have much of a shot against a trained MMA fighter even if they are bigger and stronger. get some ing training or stay out of the ring
Abercrombie
I think it was the nose, not his jaw... he's taken jow strikes easily before
XaNaX
quote:
Originally posted by Abercrombie

I dunno, its hard to see from the angle they are showing, but after the fight when they are tending to his cuts his nose isn't bleeding and its not broken. If you took a shot to the nose hard enough to drop you like that I would expect to see some blood
L.E.N.
quote:
Originally posted by Abercrombie

It could still be his jaw...if his mouth was a bit open. Anyone could be dropped by a suprise punch. I know Kimbo doesnt have a glass jaw. There are plenty of his fights where hes taken a shot. I will say that punch didnt look like much of anything and it was funny to hear the crowd bummed and ripped off for a main event.
diggerz
i always thought ufc was ghey...

XaNaX
quote:
Originally posted by L.E.N.
It could still be his jaw...if his mouth was a bit open. Anyone could be dropped by a suprise punch. I know Kimbo doesnt have a glass jaw. There are plenty of his fights where hes taken a shot. I will say that punch didnt look like much of anything and it was funny to hear the crowd bummed and ripped off for a main event.

yeah, I rewatched that fight and some of Kimbo's other ones. Looks to me like when he brought his leg up to kick Kimbo didn't respond properly, had his guard down, and he just got hit with an unexpected shot to the jaw. Anyone can go down from a shot like that especially if you are not ready for it. If Kimbo is really looking to become a legit MMA fighter it could end up being valuable experience for him in future fights. Don't discount your opponent even if it looks like you could easily tear him in half.

Either that or Kimbo bet all his money on himself getting beat and he threw the fight
chach
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 
Privacy Statement