return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Office costume ideas (not the TV show)
View this Thread in Original format
JD8180
My department wants to do something collectively for Halloween. Any one that works in an office can post their past costumes if they did something as a whole? It would have to be something clean as in nothing that may be found offensive. We're a group of 8 with 3 guys and 5 girls.
Ygrene
I've got nothing for you but I'm going as Dwight for Halloween.
sweds00
you cant wear a costume to work its not grade 4.
only the office tools do this
gehzumteufel
quote:
Originally posted by sweds00
I am a bore.

Yeah we can tell.
DJ Mikey Mike
Black up.
JD8180
quote:
Originally posted by DJ Mikey Mike
Black up.

not sure if I get what this means, but my manager is black. And she has 0 sense of humor :(
DJ Mikey Mike
In which case definitely black up.
JD8180
quote:
Originally posted by DJ Mikey Mike
In which case definitely black up.

:stongue:

I am the only 22 year old here in this office. Everyone else is 40+. I honestly wish I could, but I know everyone I would walk by would just be like :wtf: and stare at me with awkward silence. And our guard is black... and he has a gun.
ziptnf
quote:
Originally posted by JD8180
:stongue:

I am the only 22 year old here in this office. Everyone else is 40+. I honestly wish I could, but I know everyone I would walk by would just be like :wtf: and stare at me with awkward silence. And our guard is black... and he has a gun.

Haha, I know what it's like to be one of the only young people in the office.

Sonic the Hedgehog?
Scoops
Go as the Breakfast club

Dervish
What about going as a unicorn?
JD8180
They wanted a collective group costume. They ended up choosing crayola colors :rolleyes:

BUT!

I chose to be black, thus I indeed will be "blacking up." As I am going to be painting myself all black. :)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement