return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Girl Talk
View this Thread in Original format
Lebezniatnikov
Anybody a fan? I'm going to see him tonight, and I'm pretty pumped actually.

He's obviously not a dj, but does anyone have any idea if he does his sampling live or if he just pushes play? His shows look like a lot of fun regardless, as the music is pretty creative.

woscar99
That was actually really cool
Lebezniatnikov
quote:
Originally posted by woscar99
That was actually really cool

I love how the chick is trying to sleep behind him. :stongue:
nefardec
i dislike the guy and his music

opened for him a few years back. just played a prerecorded set and acted like a doofus. musical content was questionable imo
iammesol
Hate the music I've heard from him.
enydo
Dislike him a lot honestly.
phyrrus
quote:
Originally posted by nefardec
i dislike the guy and his music

opened for him a few years back. just played a prerecorded set and acted like a doofus. musical content was questionable imo

i can see what you mean. he appears to be doing all in the second video. the man has talent in the studio though.
Fpcookie
quote:
Originally posted by nefardec
just played a prerecorded set and acted like a doofus. musical content was questionable imo

same as his melbourne gig
denys envy
thread title vs. thread content was complete failure.

not happy.
lawrenceq
i thought for a second his artist name might be "girl talk", kinda like M.A.N.D.Y. lol

daphunky1
I find his music annoying, though creative.
However to generalize, I don't really think that people like us who like long, repetitive, vocalless music would be the type like this "talented top 40 bar dj"
Lebezniatnikov
Eh, it was fun. It was mostly pop music, but that's what we expected. We just mainly wanted to go to see a show and dance around a bit. Played Paper Planes twice, so I was happy. My friends and I were entertained by identifying as many samples as we could, which was a pretty high percentage of them.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement