return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 
Planned Parenthood and creepy dreams!
View this Thread in Original format
The17sss
So, I was out of town for a couple of weeks... got back the other day. Jet lag and all, I still had to work Friday, and my work consisted of visiting the Planned Parenthood office in Asheville to do some chemical testing. Long story short, I was there for about 2 hours... and during that time I got to see the whole gamet of people and emotions. Saw young chicks coming in behind their parents' backs, saw a couple come looking scared as , saw a woman walking out of one of the exam rooms after finishing her "procedure" super happy and ready to party, saw the stereotypical business/professional girl going through the motions and yucking it up with the staff like she was there to get a manicure, and saw a lot of people who looked really ashamed if you made eye contact with them. The staff were all making tongue-in-cheek "abortion" jokes and it was just..... ugh.... eerie.

Before going in there I thought, "Who gives a ? I'm there to do a job independant of what happens in that place, and that's all I need to focus on." But after being in there, knowing what was going on in some of those rooms 5 feet away from me really creeped me out, even if I'm all for a woman's right to choose. So, sure enough, I had a dream last night that I was in there, and I could hear a subtle splashing sound coming from one of the exam rooms... I was afraid of what I would see but I had to go in there and look. I looked in the toilet and there was a little fetus in there the size of a grape flopping around like a fish, it's veiny head and beatie eyes in such detail... it sent chills down my spine. This creepy feeling I woke up with has stayed with me all day today. When I told one of my friends I was doing a job there, he said "does that make you feel wierd at all?" and I said "nope... I'll take anyone's money." But now I wish I didn't go.
Arbiter
quote:
Originally posted by The17sss
I looked in the toilet and there was a little fetus in there the size of a grape flopping around like a fish...

That's got to be the greatest thing I read all week. A+
Sushipunk
quote:
Originally posted by The17sss
So, I was out of town for a couple of weeks... got back the other day. Jet lag and all, I still had to work Friday, and my work consisted of visiting the Planned Parenthood office in Asheville to do some chemical testing. Long story short, I was there for about 2 hours... and during that time I got to see the whole gamet of people and emotions. Saw young chicks coming in behind their parents' backs, saw a couple come looking scared as , saw a woman walking out of one of the exam rooms after finishing her "procedure" super happy and ready to party, saw the stereotypical business/professional girl going through the motions and yucking it up with the staff like she was there to get a manicure, and saw a lot of people who looked really ashamed if you made eye contact with them. The staff were all making tongue-in-cheek "abortion" jokes and it was just..... ugh.... eerie.

Before going in there I thought, "Who gives a ? I'm there to do a job independant of what happens in that place, and that's all I need to focus on." But after being in there, knowing what was going on in some of those rooms 5 feet away from me really creeped me out, even if I'm all for a woman's right to choose. So, sure enough, I had a dream last night that I was in there, and I could hear a subtle splashing sound coming from one of the exam rooms... I was afraid of what I would see but I had to go in there and look. I looked in the toilet and there was a little fetus in there the size of a grape flopping around like a fish... sent chills down my spine. This creepy feeling I woke up with has stayed with me all day today. When I told one of my friends I was doing a job there, he said "does that make you feel wierd at all?" and I said "nope... I'll take anyone's money." But now I wish I didn't go.

Your visit there was job related? What do you do?
The17sss
quote:
Originally posted by Sushipunk
Your visit there was job related? What do you do?

just edited the dream part with a little more detail... i swear it was so vivid. I can't shake the image from my mind!

I work for an environmental engineering company, and they had a fire in that office like 6 months ago... some of the staff have been complaining that there are lingering odors from that time that are making them sick when they are at work, and they wanted some chemical testing done to prove or disprove there is an actual chemical issue still present after the fire cleanup
T-Soma
Your dream about fetuses is making me hungry.
Lebezniatnikov
Sounds like somebody was paranoid. They don't do abortions in Asheville.

http://www.plannedparenthood.org/he...ails.asp?f=2626

Your smiling girl probably just got done with an HIV or pregnancy test. Such a horrible, horrible place.
The17sss
No man they definitely do them there. Notice on the description link you posted it says this:

"Walk-in services: Pregnancy testing, Plan B, and birth control refill pickups. All other services require an appointment."

It fits under the category "all other services"... they just don't put the word "abortion" on the literature. One chick that was in there, the stereotypical looking business/professional woman was asked "is this your first abortion?" when filling out the paperwork.

Edit: that photo of the place on the link you posted gave me flashbacks...lol. I walked right up those exact stairs
Lebezniatnikov
quote:
At this health center you can come in for quick appointments that do not require a medical exam.

Look at the list of services provided: Abortion is not one of them.
http://www.plannedparenthood.org/he.../findCenter.asp
jennypie
Dude, do you really think they're going to openly advertise that??
Lebezniatnikov
quote:
Originally posted by jennypie

They do at their other locations on that website. My point was merely that they don't do them at that particular location.

jennypie
Ah hmm, I see. Yeah I suppose he did just assume they did abortions there. And really, I think anyone going to a planned parenthood clinic would feel any number of those same emotions.
gehzumteufel
quote:
Originally posted by jennypie

Actually, he is correct in his "they don't provide abortions" assumption as look at the screenshot below.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 
Privacy Statement