return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
pc peolple
View this Thread in Original format
hardbeats100
politicaly correct people piss me off! not everone on this infested planet have have disabled brothers mothers sons. im sorry if i upset people by speeking my mined and beeing honest about things. freedom of speech? hmm not! everyones soooooo scared to say anything incase of offending someone or sounding like an individual. oh and i know my spelling ! but dnt pull me up on it els you might sound like your discriminating me!

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1:whip:
:whip: :whip: :whip:
verndogs
I thought this thread was about the Microsoft commercial :o

"I'm a PCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC!"
Lebezniatnikov
quote:
Originally posted by verndogs
I thought this thread was about the Microsoft commercial :o

"I'm a PCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC!"

It is now.

iammesol
I always lol at those commercials. I don't understand how they're supposed to sway me into buying one :wtf:
MrJiveBoJingles
So a "PC person" stopped you from saying something? What were you trying to express?

I always wonder about this -- what things self-styled "anti-PCers" feel like they are forbidden from saying...
Lebezniatnikov
quote:
Originally posted by iammesol
I always lol at those commercials. I don't understand how they're supposed to sway me into buying one :wtf:

Because everybody is doing it dude! Even Deepak Chopra and a guy who swims with sharks!
iammesol
quote:
Originally posted by Lebezniatnikov
Because everybody is doing it dude! Even Deepak Chopra and a guy who swims with sharks!

OMG YOU'RE RIGHT! I SHOULD JOIN THE COOL CROWD \o/
jonze
i'm a pc and i listen to emmpeethrees
iammesol
:stongue:
Lebezniatnikov
i'm a pc and i like turtles

sean5
it could be worse, you could have a mooncricket running for prime minister.
idoru
quote:
Originally posted by hardbeats100
oh and i know my spelling ! but dnt pull me up on it els you might sound like your discriminating me!

Your spelling is indeed utter . Please go back to grade school before posting again. Thanks.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement