return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
your worst fuckup?
View this Thread in Original format
mindbender
Pardon me my language but what's the worst up you have ever made? We laughed a lot one night when we were pretty drunk and started babbling about this.

I guess mine occured about 6 years ago when I graduated from officer school in the army. We had a nice celebration party at a fancy hotel. Well, I decided to get really wasted like a good soldier and ended up boozing too many Finlandia vodka shots (double of course). I got a terrible spinner and had to head home a bit earlier than the others. Anyway, I took the bus and despite my best efforts, I was unable to hold back and puked on the bus floor :D Luckily it happened just before I got out so the driver didn't get a chance to start moaning about it. Funnily enough, I drank some more when I walked home from the bus stop and quite frankly I have absolutely no recollection how it happened but... -blackout- I woke around 7am in the stairway hall (I live in a block of flats), on the floor with my military uniform, badges, marks of rank etc. on and with a TERRIBLE HEADACHE :D I had managed to puke on that floor also :D

I stumbled into couple of my neighbours on my way up and they were kind enough to help me a bit (LOL). As a cherry on top, that was my sister's confirmation day which meant that a dozen relatives and many her friends came to visit us and I had to attend too... blank as a sheet. Ack! Horrible! :D
Here are some..

http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...asted#post22444
hehe...is this just about drinking...or screwing up in general?
i better not start on this one... might never finish ;)
downed a bottle of bacardi in like 25 minutes (a very rough day indeed) at a friends band practice... whent home rip roaring drunk, walkd in, start blabbin nonsense at my parents, then screaming and yelling and god, just wasnt sane at all at the time...then whent downstairs and proceeded to do even 'stupider' things, next morning having school and regretting everything... yes, this was one of the worst nights/day of my life..

oh ya, and breaking up with the awesomest girl in the world yap.. thats probably it.
i suck yap..

peace out fellow TA's.
awwww...that's saddddd...:( my condolensces.
LoL..

Last friday a few (school) friends of mine decided to go to the city our school is in. Right after school we went to the bus.. we got ourselves to the city..we went partying in a pretty cool place (still 15:00 o clock cool huh?) So we drank a good amount of alcohol.. chatted with some girls accidently had a good looking one but not that goodlooking.. A "new" guy was with us.. he never did this sort of .. he was acting tough like "hey youve got some weed" & "hey lets start a fight".. Damn that guy was a loser.. he also thought he was a player but he is ugly as hell lol.. well anyways we went to the mc donnalds on 18:00 we were pretty drunk.. Everyone appreciated us being there and throwing our fries and cheeseburgers through the air.. than we went back to the train station. That one loser-guy kept jumping on everyones back.. he continued to do that. Okay we got at the underground part.. he jumped on a friend of mine.. but he ducked.. that loser flew over him.. landed his face on the ground and he scraped it on the concrete!! HAHAHAAAA... he was laying there like he had no muscles.. LoL.. completely ed.. We helped him up.. and his whole face looked like one big wound.. (the same you get on your knees when you slide with your bare knees on carpet ;-) Well so his face was bleeding.. he got a hander chieve.. he tried to wipe it off BUT it got stuck in his blood.. lol.. we were still laughing.. eventually we went home..

Damn that guy deserved every bit of that head scraping.. he was trying to get into fights the whole afternoon.. i dont like these people..

And he couldnt even handle a couple of beers.. know your limits right??

Thats my recent story :D

GreetZz

P.S. Dont do this at home
Suddenly I thought about Hannibal. :D
LOL.
That was a pretty scary story anyway.
As long as he deserved it....who gives a f*ck.
If I understood you right, he was an ugly bastard,wasn't he?
I don't think that injury helped him exactly....
:D:D
Poor guy.
ChemEnhanced
hmmmmm...I would say mine is bumping this old thread
Nrg2Nfinit
man the cor was tame back then lol.. no herpes wooden legs or sex changes.. wow.. times have changed.

pkcRAISTLIN
My two favourite stories of all time

1. My bestest friend was at a Jehova's Witness wedding, and getting into the free champagne as you would expect. There is a video guy roaming taking footage of the day. Anywayz, my mate is getting a bit boisterous (as you do) and making smartass remarks throughout the day, though nothing too bad (or so he thought). A few months later, they're watching the official wedding video (the one that all the close family received) when his mum says "and you'd better fast-forward this part because damon says the most disgusting thing ive ever heard"..

WTF?

When people were all filing into the reception, you can quite clearly hear on the video my mate say (about dawn, his grandmother who lost a breast to breast cancer) "oh everyone- here comes one-breasted Dawn!" needless to say, his mum (dawn's daughter) was less than impressed.

Brilliance.

2. the same friend (seriously, the funniest man of all time) has had a few drinks and is walking to meet me at the pub when his wife calls him from the car. They chat for a while and she says "oh damon, im in the car with your mother and aunty and the speakerphone is on, so don't say anything stupid".

"im not on speaker phone!"
"yes you are, so be serious"
"oh, so I shouldn’t mention that I've been ing you in the ass then?" (he had recently started having anal sex with his wife)

Phone hangs up, gets a call from his mum 2 mins later abusing the hell out of him.

Ahhhh, those jehovah's witnesses :D
Silky Johnson
Taking 6 years to graduate high school. Though I can't really call it a up, because I knew what I was doing. I also don't regret it!
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement