return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Canada - Western Canada

Pages: [1] 2 
HALLOWEEN w/ SERGE DEVANT (TIESTO's Top 5 Favourite DJ) @ Richards
View this Thread in Original format
MSH

MSH Sessions & Nightbat.com present

HALLOWEEN::COSTUME PARTY

W/

SERGE DEVANT

http://www.myspace.com/sergedevant

Image Hosted by **************

Richards On Richards

*TIESTO'S top 5 favourite DJ

*Has his own special COCA-COLA bottle for the Beijing Olympics 2008 "Peace On Earth".

*ARMANI EXCHANGE has snatched him on to represent the brand.

SERGE DEVANT with TIESTO

alongside

Canyon Boulevard

http://www.myspace.com/canyonboulevard

+ Yohji

Tickets starting at ONLY $15 and are available at

http://www.clubzone.com/msh

Beatsreet Records

Eastside Urbanwear

Zulu Records

Guestlist:

ferry@mshsessions.com
LoveHate
lol at this being advertised as tiesto's top 5 dj

:stongue: crap
MSH
no need for disrespect. dont come to the party.
Serge is an amazing DJ !!

Having his own signature Coca Cola bottle at the 2008 Olympics alongside Tiesto, Benny Benassi, Kaskade and etc.

Signed to ULTRA Records (US's biggest dance label).

BIG compilation coming out for Armani Exchange, same deal as Tiesto.

#1 spot on the UK charts for Sweet Harmony.

I guess your just a hater. lol
LoveHate
quote:
Originally posted by MSH
no need for disrespect. dont come to the party.
Serge is an amazing DJ !!

Having his own signature Coca Cola bottle at the 2008 Olympics alongside Tiesto, Benny Benassi, Kaskade and etc.

Signed to ULTRA Records (US's biggest dance label).

BIG compilation coming out for Armani Exchange, same deal as Tiesto.

#1 spot on the UK charts for Sweet Harmony.

I guess your just a hater. lol

oh no not the H word that must be it!

lol at armani exchange :stongue:
ktracid
i'm not saying this with any disrespect or however you are going to take it but... i don't think anyone cares about his "bottly" successes or that he rolls with A|E... if they go to the show...they'll probably go even withotu those things mentioned.. aka... nobody cares here except you probably.
forever2day
:rolleyes:
Its just another way of advertising and promoting for the show.. whats wrong with that?
Ami was advertising the exact same way for Tiesto's show, no one seemed to have a problem with it..
ktracid
from what I remember people were making fun of the whole "free Armani shirt or hat" thing ... but yea.. sure... i guess using stuff like this might be ok for promotional purposes... for a few... the promoters... anyone else doesn't seem to care... it won't be a deal breaker if he's not on a coke bottle or he is not Armani's little Dj.. people would still go without those things but if the promoter really feels like ppl should know that .. then yea.. sure
DjCommisad
not a fan of his productions, i listened to a few of his sets a couple years ago, he's decent. it'll probably be a good show. promoting him as a dj tiesto top 5 pick though gives the casual person the impression he's a tiesto clone, which isn't necessarily a bad thing as the casual person in this city has probably heard of tiesto, even those ingrained rockers have probably heard of him. but he's not a tiesto clone, for those in the know, so don't sweat it. i'm not saying i agree with it, but i understand where the promoter's coming from.
trance__dreamer
quote:
Originally posted by DjCommisad promoting him as a dj tiesto top 5 pick though gives the casual person the impression he's a tiesto clone, which isn't necessarily a bad thing as the casual person in this city has probably heard of tiesto, even those ingrained rockers have probably heard of him. but he's not a tiesto clone, for those in the know, so don't sweat it. i'm not saying i agree with it, but i understand where the promoter's coming from.

s-m-r-t. xD

anyway. i still remember when he was playing @ the tiesto after event thingy last summer ('07) & made a complete jerk/idiot out of himself; i.e.: consumed a little too much.

...yea. DJZeroD & I, (moreso me, though,) weren't impressed @ all. =/

however, having said that, we all have our bad days. =)
zoogla
I am SOOO jealous of Vancouver!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :whip: :whip: :whip:

MSH
this show is gna be off da hook !!!!!
tickets are selling fasttttt
100 tickets will be released at the door !
AquaYak
Im looking for someone to go with to this. Any regulars going?
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement