return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Tracks Section > Tracklist Requests / Postings

Pages: [1] 2 3 
Ferry Corsten - Live @ Vision Nightclub (October 11, 2008)
View this Thread in Original format
DJGolf
Tracklist:
01. Richard Durand - Papillion
02. Wippenberg - Chakalaka
03. The Thrillseekers feat. Fisher – The Last Time (Club Mix)
04. Stowers & Young - The Second Coming (Gareth Emery Remix)
05. Randy Boyer & Eric Tadla - Aden's Dream (Rafaël Frost Remix)
06. Super 8 & Tab vs. Nadia Ali - Crash & Elektra (Eteson Bootleg Mix)
07. Blank & Jones - California Sunset (Original Mix)
08. Solarstone - Spectrum (Duderstadt Remix)
09. Stoneface & Terminal - Blueprint (Club Mix)
10. Simon Patterson & Sean Tyas - Something's Up (Original Mix)
11. Sun Decade - I'm Alone (Stoneface & Terminal Remix)
12. Simon Patterson - Us (Original Mix)
13. Jon O'Bir - Ways and Means (Original Mix)
14. Bart Claessen & Dave Schiemann - Madness (I Prefer This Mix)
15. Cowboy Mike - Clutch (Victor Dinaire's Lost Episode Remix)
16. Jochen Miller - 9 Minutes
17. Ferry Corsten - Beautiful (Original Extended Mix)
18. Ferry Corsten - Made Of Love (Vocal Mix)
19. Ferry Corsten feat. Simon LeBon - Fire (Ferry Corsten's Flashover Mix)
20. Lange feat. Sarah Howells - Out Of The Sky (Kyau & Albert Mix)
21. Ferry Corsten - Galaxia
22. Binary Finary - 1999 (Gouryella Remix)
23. Ferry Corsten - Brain Box
24. Ferry Corsten - Shanti
25. Georgia - Ode To '99
26. Vimana - We Came (DJ Shaine Remix)
27. Embrace - Embrace (Ferry Corsten Fix)
28. Ferry Corsten - Radio Crash
29. System F - Out Of The Blue (Full On Ferry Violin Edit)

Vids:
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_li...779885DB9A03D22

Pics:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?a...3c&id=71805798

Report:
http://www.ferrycorsten.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5112
capka_mala
any link?:(
apple country
he has videos of all the songs I think, but I don't know if they're full, maybe just clips.

the set wasn't recorded otherwise.
Kaity
always plays too many of his own tracks FFS
DJGolf
bc his tracks are way better than everybody else, and every in dj does it, plus he has to do it recently to promote his new album. and every time he plays his tracks, everyone goes nuts! so pls stfu and stop crying and bitching about ferry's sets.

and yes i have just vids of the tracks, which some of them are uplaoded on youtube, so pls help me to finish the tracklist. each video is at least 2mins, there was some vids are short bc my batteries were low and memory cards were going to be full.
ImpactPlayaz
12. Simon Patterson - Us

:)
Yohan
and I was hoping for an actual set. bah
ThaMaestro
quote:
Originally posted by Yohan
and I was hoping for an actual set. bah

This isnt a filesharing forum, although most people seem to think that nowadays :(
DJGolf
and here's track 24
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhYR7urpLvM

no one knows track5?:conf:
CraveTheRave
Loving that Elektra Crash bootleg :D

Bono Vox
quote:
Originally posted by DJGolf
bc his tracks are way better than everybody else, and every in dj does it, plus he has to do it recently to promote his new album. and every time he plays his tracks, everyone goes nuts! so pls stfu and stop crying and bitching about ferry's sets.

+1000

Good music is good music. It doesn't matter who made it - if people love Ferry's tracks, they want to hear them at the gig, and so Ferry plays them. Same goes for Tiesto - who cares if he's spinning his Silence remix for the 345897th time, when everybody goes nuts on the dancefloor. That's what DJing is all about BTW - playing good tracks, that make people dance. More and more people (many DJs included) seem not to know that.

BTW again - there are many "DJs" who spin sets made entirely (or 90%) of their own (ty) productions, yet are still considered 'cool' etc. and nobody is bitching. Deadmau5 for example.

Too bad the set wasn't recorded...:( Not much new Ferry's sets are around lately:( :(

One more thing: check out the pictures from the show - Ferry uses only 3 CDJs and a mixer. Many DJs these days take a whole studio with them and still are NOWHERE close to spin a set that is at least comparable with Ferry's work. He's a really good DJ...
apple country
quote:
Originally posted by Bono Vox
One more thing: check out the pictures from the show - Ferry uses only 3 CDJs and a mixer. Many DJs these days take a whole studio with them and still are NOWHERE close to spin a set that is at least comparable with Ferry's work. He's a really good DJ...

FYI Vision always has 3 decks up there. Now, I can't say for sure, I was partying, but I know I didn't see Ferry using the 3rd deck that night.

either way, point noted. Im one of those guys. a pair of decks and a mixer is all I need really.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement