return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > Tracklist Archive

ANY techno-tracklistings, please!
View this Thread in Original format
Vos
I like trance, but I think that there are too few technotracklistings posted :)

Anyone who has tracklistings, no matter what dj, please post them in this topic! Help me out please...

Thanks in advance!
x-dream
Just do some search here in the tracklist you forum for djs like Sven väth, Chris liebing, Umek and picotto then will find some good tacklists....
Vos
why are you ruining my post dude =/
verminator
quote:
Originally posted by Vos

man, get a life

why can't you try to do some work on your own, instead of ust sitting on your ass being lazy?
it aint so hard to type in "liebing" or "¨väth" in the search feature..
Vos
quote:
Originally posted by verminator

man, get a life

why can't you try to do some work on your own, instead of ust sitting on your ass being lazy?
it aint so hard to type in "liebing" or "¨väth" in the search feature..

Don`t take me for a lazy newbie dude, that`s just low. I`m a DJ myself, and 4 or 5 tracklists are not enough to get an own selection of records. Do you think I`m stupid? Of course I had already sought the liebing and vath sets, and found them, but that`s not enough! There are like 100 trance tracklistings here, and when I ask for technotracklistings which had not been posted here, I get replies like this? Thats just ridiculous.. This forum is here to help each other, not to just judge others by their postings.
x-dream
quote:
Originally posted by Vos

:rolleyes: So i am ruining your post here....Just tryied to help you thats all....

And i believe there is more like 4-5 tracklist with techno on this board....
verminator
quote:
Originally posted by Vos
This forum is here to help each other, not to just judge others by their postings.

wel, who started to judge ppl by their postings?

xdream was helping you out, and you suddenly freak out

if you aren't such a newbie, then you should find more than 5 tracklistings to technosets..

so just use ur brain, and you will soon figure out that there are more of them

and yes, there are much more trance tracklists here because the majority of the forum are tranceaddicts, and not technoaddicts
Vos
sorry 2 x-dream

verminator -> lose the attitude dude. I always try to help people here, and if you`re not here to help, go do other things...
THE_Chris
This is one of the most bizarre threads I've ever read. :thepirate:
ScotProjectGOD
more more this is better then looking for tracklist, lets start a fight forum, HAHAHA WANKER!

Vos
yeah....
well, thanks for the tracklists everybody ;)
torontotrance
quote:
more more this is better then looking for tracklist, lets start a fight forum, HAHAHA WANKER!

Please don't get like that......we don't start anything in here. Since this thread has lost it's point.

THREAD CLOSED!
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement