return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > For Sale / Wanted Postings

Pages: [1] 2 
!!!!!!!! Selling All My Trance And Progressive Records Starting @ 99 Cents !!!!!!!!!!
View this Thread in Original format
Existo22
sold
Existo22
More Records Added!
RLewisH
by any chance fo you have or know where i can buy a vinyl with arcadias 2003 returning mix of fly by tiesto????
Existo22
quote:
Originally posted by RLewisH
by any chance fo you have or know where i can buy a vinyl with arcadias 2003 returning mix of fly by tiesto????

Cant seem to find that track.
Where did you hear it?
ThaMaestro
quote:

www.tiesto.com/free-unreleasedtracks/buy
RLewisH
quote:
Originally posted by Existo22
Cant seem to find that track.
Where did you hear it?

I actually heard it in a video online I came across on a gaming forum. It's the background music here I think. Someone identified it for me on here.

Video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrNkgGmCrE8
ThaMaestro
quote:
Someone identified it for me on here.

thats 'someone' (of course) is wrong, and just wants to create a new tiesto track by renaming it to his own fantasy. i thought u already managed to understand that from your other thread, rlewish:wtf:
Existo22
quote:
Originally posted by ThaMaestro
thats 'someone' (of course) is wrong, and just wants to create a new tiesto track by renaming it to his own fantasy. i thought u already managed to understand that from your other thread, rlewish:wtf:

You are probably right I can't find any info on this track anywhere.
ThaMaestro
quote:
Originally posted by Existo22
You are right I can't find any info on this track anywhere.

;)
RLewisH
lol screw you... i just realised that. do you know what that track is called?

ThaMaestro
quote:
lol screw you... i just realised that. do you know what that track is called?

got a sample?
Existo22
More added
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement