return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Microwaves, serious business
View this Thread in Original format
DuBam
Why don't people let me compliment their microwaves.

"Dude, your microwave is really good, a lot better than mine".

Always the same answer: "No, it's not. It's terrible, worthless".

Are you satisfied with your microwave?

Microwaves.
Acton
No, I'm not. It's terrible, worthless.

:p

To be honest I have never thought about it, as long as it works and it's kept clean I'm happy with it.
DuBam
I am happy that you are happy with your microwave Acton, Acton happy with microwave makes me happy.

Microwave.
Teezdalien
quote:
Originally posted by Acton
No, I'm not. It's terrible, worthless.

:p

To be honest I have never thought about it, as long as it works and it's kept clean I'm happy with it.

Yeah as long as my food cooks, I couldn't care less.
DuBam
This has lead me to the conclusion that Finland has poor microwaves.

Poor microwaves.
Acton
quote:
Originally posted by DuBam
I am happy that you are happy with your microwave Acton, Acton happy with microwave makes me happy.

Microwave.

Good stuff lol.

How is your microwave? Are you satisfied?
DuBam
I am quite satisfied with my microwave, but some of my friends have a lot better microwaves, when I tell that to them, they always say their microwave sucks.

Sucky microwave.
Sushipunk
This thread is dubious.

I highly suspect

DuBam
Doobies in microwaves, noobies in doobiegames.

Btw, you are correct Stuart.
Acton

Chimney
My microwave is 100% morning-warmth-bunny-feeling incorporated. You are probably asking yourself what that means.

First off it always warms the milk perfect, not to hot like you sometimes get it and burn your tongue, so you go around thinking: "f***, now I'll have this burning sensation the whole day, really gonna stress me when I have to put up with that idiot-boss of mine at work"

After than, it got like a really sweet light which during the winter-mornings which are fairly dark really give you the impression that you are coming near Christmas...this might be just me, I don't know why it's like this. Not to mention I love that noize it makes.

<3 Microwave
DuBam
Your faith in your microwave also makes me happy, gotta love the buzz too.

Buzzy Microwave <3
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Privacy Statement