return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: 1 [2] 3 
Irrational Fears (pg. 2)
View this Thread in Original format
Alex
quote:
Originally posted by airwalker1
the dark still s me up. spiders two,nightmares cos evry time
i get them they will always be extreme.

You're going to hell for your use of too/to/two.

I have a fear of clowns at night.

I'm sorry but if I were to see a clown at night I would seriously freak the out and have to be hospitalized.
Delmar
quote:
Originally posted by Ygrene
I always fear dropping my car keys into a sewer grate, even if they are securely tucked away in a pocket.

that's a good fear I'm going to have to add that to mine
PETRAN
quote:
Originally posted by Alex
You're going to hell for your use of too/to/two.

I have a fear of clowns at night.

I'm sorry but if I were to see a clown at night I would seriously freak the out and have to be hospitalized.

"Come, come...We all float down here"...
Alex
:nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :mad:
DuBam
:clown:
Lira

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chigoe_flea

Want to see me panic? Tell me I've got one of these... I actually had diarrhoea for a couple of days the last time I had to take a bloody chigger out of my foot. Like Americans say, "I was scared less" :D
jpisani
If I'm home alone and need to go into the basement for something, for whatever reason I'll be fine when I'm down there, but when I start going up the stairs I have to run up and I never look back down when I get to the top for fear of seeing something I don't want to see.
Slylee
quote:
Originally posted by SuspicionVandit
I don't vacuum barefoot.
I've always had the fear that something will shoot out the back.

hahahah wtf!

oh and i need all doors/closet doors closed too. i can't have big black empty spaces in the dark or else my eyes really play tricks on me. it's so bad sometimes it's almost like a hallucination. anyone else get that? why does that happen?
Meat187
quote:
Originally posted by Slylee
why does that happen?

Drugs.

Also:

http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...threadid=491919
d_bag
Oh man yes

Like when I am really tired, if I look through a doorway or the gap between the closet door and the wall, I swear I can see white flashes of light coming from behind.

One time I opened the door to see if it was real.

There was nothing. Which is kind of worse than finding out that there was something causing it, since now it's like a mystery.

stren
quote:
Originally posted by jupiterone
i always fear someone mailing me a box of reeses that turns out to be C4

that's irrational, no one ever sends out reese's
Yan
quote:
Originally posted by jpisani
If I'm home alone and need to go into the basement for something, for whatever reason I'll be fine when I'm down there, but when I start going up the stairs I have to run up and I never look back down when I get to the top for fear of seeing something I don't want to see.

Holy . This is me, as well.

Otherwise, I always close the door of whatever room I'm sleeping in. Otherwise I tend to have nightmares. Weird.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: 1 [2] 3 
Privacy Statement