return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Ketamine or Acid? Which should I do first.
View this Thread in Original format
Akridrot
I can't ing decide. I'm lucky enough to get my hands on both, but I really have no clue which I should do first and how I should do. Like, how many mg of K should I shoot up? Should I k-hole for the first time? Should I take more than 1 hit for my first acid trip?

Decisions, decisions.
elFreak
lots of both...make sure you have razor blades handy.
Griff-
Drink a pint of liquid acid then go have a bath of ketamine.

Should be fine.
Moral Hazard
whoa whoa, hold up... you've never done K before and you're going straight to mainlining? Enjoy the hospital!
Krypton
Acid. It's all in your head. None of its real. Take 3 hits. Listen to this.

http://somafm.com/play/dronezone
Griff-
quote:
Originally posted by Moral Hazard
whoa whoa, hold up... you've never done K before and you're going straight to mainlining? Enjoy the hospital!

Pffft. Lightweight.
Akridrot
quote:

:rolleyes:

I've enjoyed high 3rd/4th plateau DXM + Nitrous (you know the type... the ones where you see God and become a plant thousands of years ago), so I'm pretty sure I can handle this. I have tripped hard before, I know what I'm getting into. I mean, once you've had ego loss there's pretty much nothing you can't handle, right?
gehzumteufel
quote:

I was thinking the same thing!!!!!!! I enjoyed my times on K, but nothing anyone did could prepare me for how different that high is.
MrJiveBoJingles
We Call It Acieeed!

[This post is not an endorsement of drug use of any kind.]
elFreak
you have never done it but know what to expect.

hahaha

have someone film this.

Clovis
quote:
Originally posted by elFreak
lots of both...make sure you have razor blades handy.

+1
Griff-
I dunno what ket is like over in the states (well i know angel dust is mental) but Ket is all in comparison to DXM.

You will be fine, and acid + ket is fun...bit scary at first as you're combining a level of discomfort with LSD, which of course isn't the best thing...but because of what ketamine does to your thought processes (it dumbs you down) you'll be fine.

Just make sure you do the acid, then give it 10 minutes, do the ketamine and for while it works through your system just have a sit down and stick some trance on...i always prefer the old classic stuff, not too much going on.

Booya!
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Privacy Statement