return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Booth

DJM800-Recording from it.
View this Thread in Original format
ahway26
Hi guys, im playing in a lounge and i wanna record my set down. Currently they are using the DJM800 and im wondering if i can just plug in a MP3 with recording function onto the DJM800? or is there any other wya to record my set? thanks alot!
Jarvmeister
Recording from an 800 should be no different from recording from anything else. Plug in and hit that red button.
Dj Gracjan
just plug whatever u want into the "REC" at the back and ur good to go
Tony Morello
i've found that mp3 players with recording function don't work that well, you either need a laptop or minidisc player or some other more reliable recording device
Neo95gt
quote:
Originally posted by Tony Morello
i've found that mp3 players with recording function don't work that well, you either need a laptop or minidisc player or some other more reliable recording device

I'm looking into a Samson Zoom. they can record at 320kbps :cool:
DJ Blitzkrieg
I'm currently using a Tascam CD-RW900SL to record and it does wonders! Not sure how good other recorders are but the quality is great. Only thing is that you can only record up to 80 min before it stops because it has to write to a CD to take off what you recorded on it.
Ryan0751
Use my Zoom H2 ALL the time. It's great, fantastic audio quality.

Runs around $160 USD these days, add in a 4 gig flash card and you can record for 23 hours at 320KBps :)

quote:
Originally posted by Neo95gt
I'm looking into a Samson Zoom. they can record at 320kbps :cool:
Allied Nations
I just bought the dopest recorder :)

Sony PCM D50

ahway26
thanks for the info guys, i think im gona try to get one of those SONY:P thanks again!
Ryan0751
There's a bunch on the market: Samson, Sony, Edirol, M-Audio, etc.

quote:
Originally posted by ahway26
thanks for the info guys, i think im gona try to get one of those SONY:P thanks again!
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement