return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
Moon (Movie)
View this Thread in Original format
bas
Starring Sam Rockwell, anyone heard anything about this? I'm a fan of his, definitely want to check this out.

Lots of pictures here, couldn't hotlink to them I guess. Some great photography in there.

quote:
Astronaut Sam Bell has a quintessentially personal encounter while stranded on the moon for a three-year period.

Sam Bell is nearing the end of his contract with Lunar. He's been a faithful employee for 3 long years. His home has been Selene, a moon base where he has spent his days alone, mining Helium 3. The precious gas holds the key to reversing the Earth's energy crisis. Isolated, determined and steadfast, Sam has followed the rulebook obediently and his time on the moon has been enlightening, but uneventful. The solitude has given him time to reflect on the mistakes of his past and work on his raging temper. He does his job mechanically, and spends most of his available time dreaming of his imminent return to Earth, to his wife, young daughter and an early retirement. But 2 weeks shy of his departure from Selene, Sam starts seeing things, hearing things and feeling strange. And when a routine extraction goes horribly wrong, he discovers that Lunar have their own plans for replacing him... and the new recruit is eerily familiar. Before he can return to Earth, Sam has to confront himself and the discovery that the life he has created, may not be his own. It's more than his contract that is set to expire.
Acton
Sci-fi thriller?.......I'm in!

Not heard of this before, cheers for the heads up
denys envy
sounds decent.
stren
helium 3 ? isn't that what they used in Mass Effect ?
kinda reminds me of solaris, sounds interesting. Interiors look space odyssey like
Audious
I am predicting:

He is a clone, his replacement is another clone. His life before the moon is an implanted memory.
jupiterone
quote:
Originally posted by Audious
I am predicting:

He is a clone, his replacement is another clone. His life before the moon is an implanted memory.

a.k.a total recall?
Audious
quote:
Originally posted by jupiterone
a.k.a total recall?

The Aristocrats!
denys envy
quote:
The Aristocats!

;)
bas
quote:
I am predicting:

If you ruined this movie for me I'm gonna be so upset!

ps
Since when does Total Recall deal with clones? I thought it was just a split personality thing.
denys envy
quote:
Originally posted by bas
Since when does Total Recall deal with clones? I thought it was just a split personality thing.

i think the comment was more towards the 'implanted memories' part

bas
quote:
Originally posted by denys envy
i think the comment was more towards the 'implanted memories' part

Yeah I figured that after I posted, oops :p
Fledz
Going by Hollywood standards:
Awesome flyer, more often than not = , bland, predictable movie.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement