return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 
Reasons to Love Israel
View this Thread in Original format
Krypton
I am against aparteid by any and all nations.
Krypton
Oh forgot, reasons to LOVE Israel.

1. They are a westernized society.
2. They are a democracy.

That's about it.
Krypton
Then again, in westernized societies, there shouldn't be institutionalized racism.
Lemonad
how about

1. they are the best players in the game of hypocrisy.
2. they are the best in spreading propaganda.

that's all.
DJ Shibby
1. Psytrance
2. Best sex I ever had was with an israeli

That's all I've got for now.
TranceGiant
Is this supposed to be a funny thread?
Moongoose
They are an awesome target that distracts angry middle eastern people from bombing everybody else?
jerZ07002
did a mod erase my link to the CoR hot israeli girl thread?
jonSun
quote:
Originally posted by jerZ07002
did a mod erase my link to the CoR hot israeli girl thread?

Nope. Maybe you might have posted it in the wrong thread. :p

Back on topic.
The girls are top notch skanks. Too bad most are crazy possesive.

Dealing with Jews & especially Israeli Jews on a business level is very interesting. So intersting it will drive you to the point to want to get physical. But when it gets to that point they are a runaway mouse, so its all good.
jerZ07002
quote:
Originally posted by jonSun
Nope. Maybe you might have posted it in the wrong thread. :p

Back on topic.
The girls are top notch skanks. Too bad most are crazy possesive.

Dealing with Jews & especially Israeli Jews on a business level is very interesting. So intersting it will drive you to the point to want to get physical. But when it gets to that point they are a runaway mouse, so its all good.

EDIT: you're right, i posted accidentially in the canada thread...oops.

http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...ghlight=israeli

enough said.

shaolin_Z
I have no love for the institution of state, regardless of which state it is. So the thread title makes absolutely no sense to me, and it would be nice if it didn't make any sense to any one else either but people are to a large extent driven by irrational subconscious sentiments and ideas... which they're usually not even aware of let alone examine them. Plus, we (humanity) would be in this today if people just stopped giving a about things that don't mean anything in the first place, and values people over petty individual self interest (which I find most of the times is not even in their self interest) and property, but I'll give you a reason to love Israeli's, that is, people who live in Israel.

Now that takes a lot of balls and a clear consciousness. There's good people everywhere, in every group... there are no exceptions to that, and if anyone thinks he / she needs to get his / her head re-examined. What I find really ironic and sad is how groups who have a lot in common culturally and intellectually can be so easily divided in aggressive opposition.
shaolin_Z
Here's another interesting interview with an IDF soldier I found that I think was worth sharing:

CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 
Privacy Statement