return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Booth

Pages: [1] 2 3 
addicted to vinyl ?
View this Thread in Original format
Jason R
How many vinyl do you have ? I have about 350 singles and about 4 albums all trance. I think this is my favrioute hobby. I don;t know why bt I love hunting through piles of records just waiting to find somthing rare. I love it when I find somthing that I've wanted for ages. I,ve been collecting for about 1 and a half years and I think I'am addicted. And when I get a credit card and start buying online I can only get worse. Do any of U suffer from this addiction ?
DJTJ
Errr.... Yes!
DJ Bazz
yeah sure I'm spending really to much on vinyls
I got about 130 vinyls, dunno exactly and started a half year ago.
yep, I'm also always spitting through the piles of old records to be sure that I didn't mis any record. Through that I got remixes from exhale and some other old records that I missed:)
mikefasssy
i have like 18 records! hurra!
im working on it tho, paycheck by paycheck :)
Project T
yes !!!
KenXo
YES! ive only collected vinyl and dj'ed with vinyl for one month now.. and i must say ive turned into a vinyl addict.. i need my vinyl dope.. atleast once a week!
MERiDiAN5i2
ive been collecting vynil for a little over 3 weeks and I have 75 records already... and no extra cash.

so much for enjoying the green... you know it's a serious addiction if you give up other addictions for it.

-mer
FuzzyGreen
I have given up all other addictions so that I can concentrate on producing, Dj'ing, and collecting records. I'm buying about 5 new records a week so I have about 40 right now. This is starting to get REALLY expensive. Especially since 75% of them have been ordered on line from Europe.
DJ LIQUID
ive got 5 crates....working on 6 :D

so thats about 500+ records and counting :)

i used to buy online...but now i do all my shopping at the rek shops :cool:

its more exciting that way :D
Dj Zinni
I just recently started, And its amazing I was hooked the first time.

I think records might just be vinyl crack ?????

Ugg
LOL, yes, buying vinyl is just like crack. You know you're addicted when you have no cash and very little (or no) credit left! :rolleyes:

With the lack of decent local stores, I'm forced to order online, mostly in UK and some in NL. I get about 15 to 20 new vinyls a month, minimum. I only have 3+ crates, but I've only been at it for about a year now (give me time!).

Now the tired old question: how to get rid of that old vinyl that you can no longer stand? Or more important: how to get rid of that vinyl with the bad mixes on it you bought by mistake? :toothless I guess that's the benefit of buying in-store (live sampling) vs. online... :(
ExcelonGT
quote:
Originally posted by mikefasssy
i have like 18 records! hurra!
im working on it tho, paycheck by paycheck :)

Haha..keep it real man! I'm in the same position as you. DOnt worry m8, we'll have huge collections soon...Real soon, with my $8 an hour salary...HAHHA.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement