return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
broke my glasses
View this Thread in Original format
SuspicionVandit
I came out the shower today and stpped on, what I thought, was just another thick wad of cash, but it ended up being my glasses. They are now in 3 pieces and now I have to go around shopping for new glasses, which sucks because I, like most other humans my age, enjoy having a a healthy diet for the coming week.
I am blind without my glasses, i'm squinting to see the computer monitor. I won't be able to see anything in class and I've called into work because I can't even drive (i can't see the lanes).

This is depressing. I now consider glasses as a sign of weakness and I want to know how to better improve my eyes. Any chinese secrets?
Silky Johnson
Use tape.
Project-K
At least I still have my books...
Chimney
What the hell did they do on the floor in the first place?
Lira
Get a sonar. They're way cooler than eyes anyway.
iella

monocle?
LoveHate
quote:
Originally posted by Project-K
At least I still have my books...

at least i still have my hands.
deejaymara
oh noes that sucks! :( i have horrible vision too and ive wondered sometimes what i'd do out in the wild if i didn't have any correction lenses. :nervous:
i usually wear contacts and if something happened to them i still have my glasses for back-up, but im assuming ur glasses are ur only way of seeing... i can imagine how much that would suck, sorry.

but i think you'll notice that after a while ur eyes start adjusting a bit, and u can manage to see a little better and are able identify what things are and whatnot... i still don't suggest u drive though lol. goodluck
Meat187
ChemEnhanced
stop wacking off in the shower and your eyesight will improve 10 fold

squirrelly
contacts?
miamitranceman
Get Lasik...worked for me, and I had terrible sight.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement