return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 
deadmau5 really is mainstream now
View this Thread in Original format
LoveHate
top 40 radio station plays move for me ten times every hour here :nervous:
FromAbove
I think that's cool. And I think that the fear you have of this club music becoming popular is lame. Keeping it underground was cool back in the 90s. These days I think the smarter producers try to make music that everyone can enjoy and being in the top 40 is the new EDM dream.
LoveHate
no man this music belongs in the underground, thats why i respect what dubfire is doing.
FromAbove
I'm going back to producing now. I'm making a song I hope to hear one day on the radio k.
LoveHate
maybe then that girl that you stalk will acknowledge you.
DjWhooCares
when it comes to deadmau5..

its a LoveHate situation..
FromAbove
I don't effing stalk her. Last night I did go to her work and waited in the shadows like the creepiest ****** ever...but she knew I was there. She told me to meet her after work. I got there early and smoked some cigarettes and listened to Coldplay in my car for 2 hours.

The point is when she got off work she was happy to see me and we kissed and this morning she wrote me on myspace saying she thought it was sweet how I waited all night for her and the fact that even after 11 o'clock I was there it was why she gave me a long hot kiss. She likes me too but I'm not ready for her just yet.

LoveHate.
LoveHate
you waited 2 hours and all you got is a little kiss?

she knows that your one of those nice guys that she can take advantage of anytime now.
bas
:wtf: :stongue:

2 hours

lol
FromAbove
Sigh. You s. I never compliment her despite how I feel about her. I never buy her , I never take her out. All I give her is my unconditional love and believe me she is one who doesn't need it. So what will you say now, "oh she's using you to make herself feel better."
God so what. She makes me feel good and if by just being there it makes her feel good, then what the .

I hate you ing fratboys.

denys envy
. he's gotta be taking the piss. no way anyone waits for 2 hours for one lousy kiss and a myspace comment.
Ygrene
quote:
Originally posted by FromAbove

I hate you ing fratboys.

I want you in my gang so hard.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 
Privacy Statement