return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Official Mac Photochop thread
View this Thread in Original format
zoogla
post pics of yourself in the various editing formats available on that software included with Macs...my sister took some pics over the weekend and I think they're effing awesome. I think I've seen similar pics from other TAs in the past, post them here!!!

ps. i posted these in the stickied pictar thread but they're not getting the attention they deserve :p
Cloudburst
DJ Mikey Mike
boris_the_bear
quote:
Originally posted by fayraree

you really from Pakistan?
airwalker1
quote:
post pics of yourself in the various editing formats available on that software included with Macs...my sister took some pics over the weekend and I think they're effing awesome. I think I've seen similar pics from other TAs in the past, post them here!!!

ps. i posted these in the stickied pictar thread but they're not getting the attention they deserve :p
Funny Pictures
Funny Videos

never going to happen
zoogla
u guys all suck and fail :(
keithos27
quote:
post pics of yourself in the various editing formats available on that software included with Macs...my sister took some pics over the weekend

it's called "photo booth" and your sister is kind of manly looking... :p
ChemEnhanced
What the hell is a mac?
a spoon
quote:
Originally posted by ChemEnhanced
What the hell is a mac?

Well, I could be wrong, but I believe diversity is an old, old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era.
KiNeTiC ENeRgY
Simply put..this thread is FAIL.

fbgdavidson
quote:

Your long lost cousin in the middle:
Cloudburst
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement