return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Funny last name
View this Thread in Original format
Trancealot
Web Big craps out

quote:
A co-founder of an Internet gambling company and one of the world's richest people pleaded guilty yesterday in Manhattan federal court to Internet gambling and agreed to forfeit $300 million. Anurag Dik , 37, of India, also agreed to cooperate with a Justice Department probe of PartyGaming, his Web-based company with games including poker, blackjack, roulette and "virtual dog racing."

Also did Fromaabove post anything about his late night girl debacles yet? They raise my self esteem :)
UmmiE
We have this girl at work her real name is " Veronica Doubledee " :stongue:
Trancealot
the real question is does she go with the name?

dududuuuuuuuuu
UmmiE
quote:
Originally posted by Trancealot
the real question is does she go with the name?

dududuuuuuuuuu

unless that is her working name :rolleyes:

if you look at her they look 36ish plus she 32yrs old and is a milf looking chick and fully tries go along with her name by wearing tops that show some sort of bust. :crazy:
Acton
After "Max Power", the best name ever is.....

dimadelux
Adolf Hitler Campbell

apparently she is 3
Trancealot
quote:
Originally posted by UmmiE
if you look at her they look 36ish plus she 32yrs old and is a milf looking chick and full tries go along with her name by wearing tops that show some sort of bust. :crazy:

isn't tires a bad thing for girls and even guys?
Trancealot
quote:
Originally posted by dimadelux
Adolf Hitler Campbell

apparently she is 3

yeah I read an article also about that. I think to name your kid anything you want is ok but I hope they knew it would and will cause controversy especially when she gets older. Anyone know the new giants arena dropped a promoter or people connected t the naming rights because they were linked to the nazi's due to public outcry(see link below). Same thing to call her Stalin Campbell or Saloth Sar Campbell(Pol pot)

4real would of been more appropriate :)

http://www.nypost.com/seven/09132008/sports/giants/stadium_name_deal_canceled_128847.htm
Ian
this girl who fancied me in school had the surname manifold. After years of calling her fannymould, she grew up hot :(
nekholm
quote:
Originally posted by Acton
After "Max Power", the best name ever is.....

http://www.gofrostfire.com/acatalog...arman-02a_0.jpg

What about Captain Fantastic Faster Than Superman Spiderman Batman Wolverine Hulk And The Flash Combined?
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement