return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

Visiting
View this Thread in Original format
|3 |_ @ Z 3 |)
Ladies and gentlemen, I'm going to be in Montreal from Sunday-Wednesday. Seeing that these are very odd days to party I was hoping some of you veterans could give me some ideas where I could go to get a few solid hours of dancing in? Preferably on Monday or Tuesday and I fancy deep dark chuggy progressive if thats an option. Otherwise any house/trance will suffice. If there is absolutely nothing going on over the next few days then I would appreciate any suggestions for must see things to do while I'm in Montreal. I will be staying at the Days Inn off of boulevard René Lévesque est.

Hope to meet some new faces. Dealing with family bereavment over the holidays was not exactly enjoyable.

Cheers!
Adam420
quote:
Originally posted by |3 |_ @ Z 3 |)
Ladies and gentlemen, I'm going to be in Montreal from Sunday-Wednesday. Seeing that these are very odd days to party I was hoping some of you veterans could give me some ideas where I could go to get a few solid hours of dancing in? Preferably on Monday or Tuesday and I fancy deep dark chuggy progressive if thats an option. Otherwise any house/trance will suffice. If there is absolutely nothing going on over the next few days then I would appreciate any suggestions for must see things to do while I'm in Montreal. I will be staying at the Days Inn off of boulevard René Lévesque est.

Hope to meet some new faces. Dealing with family bereavment over the holidays was not exactly enjoyable.

Cheers!

Check out this website, it has a nightlife calendar section. If there's nothing really then all I can suggest is a few beers and a hockey game.
Allied Nations
for prog or trance you're pretty ed

got clubby cheesey ish sometimes wicked house at cafeteria for manic mondays

salon daome is your best bet for some techy housey ish w/ a very easygoing dancer friendly atmosphere on tuesdays

wednesday you're out or id reccomend cherry for the other people's secret weekend party, usually a blast!
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement