return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 
Favourite Comedian
View this Thread in Original format
Blue.
Mine are

Eddie Murphy (Raw, Delerious)
Chris Rock (Bigger And Blacker, Bring The Pain)
Dennis Leary (No Cure For Cancer, Lock N Load)

Funny as hell :D how'za bout yours?
Damo
gotta be George Carlin.... besides the comedy aspect... his views on life are great and there's a lot of truth behind some of his bits....
fastmp3
Chris Rock :D why ? because :
-no sex in the champagne room
-black people versus n*****
-commitment dilemma

:stongue:
jonsimmonds
my fav is dom jolly, behind trigger happy tv, but i fink only uk people will know wot i mean
Eu4ea_18
Dana Carvey will always be my fave, ross perot/clinton/bush impersonations, wayne's world, hans & franz, his infamous hour long comedy special...just a funny guy, wish he was still on snl.

as far as english comedy, the whole group from Monty Python!! Esp. John Cleese, i love Faulty Towers, and Eric Idle.

cheers
Ilina
Orbax
eddie murphy!!!! far and away. Delerous DELIRUOUS ...anyways im crunk DRUNK. but that delrius one and RAw. DAVE cahe...she...chapelle is ing hail hilarou hilarious too
nate735
Jerry Seinfeld is the best comedian to ever live. He's a legend.
Orbax
nad him AND him. Jerry roxks rocks!@ ! ...yeah i almsot almost forgot him!
Damo
haha, orbax is doing a fairly decent job now... his drunken ramblings are fairly entertaining.... just read some other threads.... makes me anxious for tomorrow morning when i'm going to my friends house to watch the England/Argentina game at 7:30am while getting sloshed off beer and baccardi and betting large amounts of money on the game...
Orbax
DAMO IMN IM TAKNIG TAKING A SHOT FOR YOU F RIGH TKNO RIGHT NOW

Damo
hahahahaha, of permafrost?? do it up
Orbax
WHEEWWWWW . there you sgo go. di I did it...room sbe beings gin beings bGUFUFCU being BEIN GE BEGINS TO SPIN!!!! AHAHA
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 
Privacy Statement