return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

Pages: [1] 2 
Produkt > Bob Sinclar at Club Opera | Sat Jan 10 & Sun Jan 11
View this Thread in Original format
produkt
Saturday January 10th & Sunday January 11th

Produkt Presents:

Bob Sinclar at Club Opera
http://myspace.com/bobsinclar
http://bobsinclar.com

Saturday: $30
Sunday: $30

For info and ticket call 514 750 6500
or email info@produkt.ca

Alexx G
hun? hes playing 2 days straight...?
kanaBEATya
cheese DJ. bad soundsystem. not once, but twice! wow. cool. iish.
Alexx G
wtv thell sell out even if they make him play everyday for 2 weeks, and jeez with a 30$ cover...thats enough to go to igloofest 6 times.. wow, with other internationals like holden burridge and freeland,etc.
kanaBEATya
hey oui! et c'est pour ca qu'on se ramasse avec des bob sinclair et des david guetta au bal en blanc parce qu'il y a assez de fan pour remplir un club 2 soirées de suite!

if it was just for me, do as many nights as you want in clubs, but dont perform in any big massives!! lol
Alexx G
lol i dont think its taht simple...you really think that BeB would sell out if thed invite the more underground djs all of us here would like to see? i doubt it...the majority of ppl who go to bal dont even know even what seems for us like huge commercial djs. Last year when armin was playing some dude asks me whos that guy?? however they all know who guetta and sinclar are...and this is in BeBs best interests... these guys make events sell out :S
Paulr
this dood charges 25.000 euros a night in Europe....
voila un francais que j'aime pas. bad music, and fake DJ
kanaBEATya
quote:
Originally posted by Alexx G
lol i dont think its taht simple...you really think that BeB would sell out if thed invite the more underground djs all of us here would like to see? i doubt it...the majority of ppl who go to bal dont even know even what seems for us like huge commercial djs. Last year when armin was playing some dude asks me whos that guy?? however they all know who guetta and sinclar are...and this is in BeBs best interests... these guys make events sell out :S

i understand that point. what im pleading for is to leave out from big events all the DJs that have a club sound. give us "rave" music in a big massive. and keep club sets in clubs. ill be the first one to sing world hold on in my car, in the shower, in a club, but not in a massive!! and like you said, people will still go to BEB even if they dont know who the big names are! so ya bring in a big name, but bring in a big name that will play big room music. c'est mon voeu le plus cher pour 2009 lol
Alexx G
quote:
this dood charges 25.000 euros a night in Europe....

Whatsss 25000 EUROS a night? thats what? thats exactly 40000 CAD...for what like 3 hours? wow...
Alexx G
but i really dont think a place like opera can pay 40G, twice. Even if theyre full to capacity.. ionno 1000? and tickets are 30$ thats 30G, plus booz and other stuff ya 40G+ish but wow...too much hastle IMO.

Paulr
most probably 40k for the 2 gigs... In Montreal yea he plays 3 hours in a night club, but since nightclubs in Europe close at like 7..
RayRayy
2 days of Bob Sinclair....plz that sounds annoying.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement