return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 
Racism doesn't exist.
View this Thread in Original format
misterpink
This is a philosophical approach to, what mere mortals call "racism". The more I elevate myself and believe that it doesn't exist, the more I find that this is the truth. I don't have the time to write an essay on the subject, but I really believe this to be a higher truth, and one that is clearly visible, once one truly accepts this as fact. Feel free to disagree, you racist piece of ...haha, just kidding. Yes or No?
Halcyon+On+On
Mr. Pink > misterpink
Ygrene
George Bush dosen't care about black people.

I gave you a free one there
bananas
George Black doesn't about care bush people
Meat187
Do Reese's exist?
dj_alfi
Black Bush doesn't care about people George.
boris_the_bear
all zis blek slaivz ar belong too mee
misterpink
Forgot about that whole slavery thing...but I believe that if those slaves were as white as the driven snow, they'd still be slaves. I don't think the colour of their skin is what inspired slavery, and, in fact, slaves were sold to whites by the leaders of tribes, initially. So, in the begining, whites and black were trading partners. Then whitey got wise and started taking them on credit. I didin't say it would be easy to accept, it's a philisophical state of being that one achieves only after a lifetime of preponderance. I'm exceptional, so I did it in thirty five.:whip:
Vivid Boy
start selling drugs you will see there is racism.....blacks only sell to blacks, whites only sell to whites. and when that crossess theres nothing but trouble.
Renzo
quote:
Originally posted by Vivid Boy
blacks only sell to blacks, whites only sell to whites. and when that crossess theres nothing but trouble.

That's tight...you sound like 'Movie Guy'...

"In a world..."

misterpink
quote:
Originally posted by Vivid Boy
start selling drugs you will see there is racism.....blacks only sell to blacks, whites only sell to whites. and when that crossess theres nothing but trouble.

The trouble isn't racial, it's business. It just happens that there are two different colours of people doing business. If two groups of whites from the same gene pool sold drugs, there'd be trouble, too. Money is the motivating factor in the violence, not race.
Vivid Boy
nah man ur so wrong. its like this here ill act it out for ya

"sup nigga, you got da ?"
"Yo u callin me a nigga u cracka ass muddaa?"
"listen slave i aint got time to play these dancing numba games, i need some crack"
"oooo da in cracka needs some crack huh? listen powda, that s gonna be 5 bucks."
"well check this out monkey, i aint got the 5 bucks but i got this in radio I justjacked from a buick"
"MOTHERA, You know i dont play dat , 5 motherin bucks go rob a in kid or somethin', buick radio pffft"
"listen bro isnt there anything else i can do?"
"yo check it, i usually dont so this but because I aint ever been with a thin white chick befo, put on dis modafookin wig and gimme some brain"

now this is what happens when two white ppl make a crack deal

"Hello how are you my illegal pharmeceutical selling friend?"
"Not bad my young chap, yourself?
"well I was taking a brisk walk in the park today and said to myself, self I could really go for a hit of crack I wonder where my old friend Jimmy is"
"Well thomas you have come to the right place for I have this product you are in search of"
"Oh great, Jimmy you are such a swell guy. I am a little short on money today will you be able to put me on credit until tommorrow."
"For sure Thomas, what are old friends for. Say Hi to the wife and kids for me"
"Definnately will ta ta"
"toodles"
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 
Privacy Statement