return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

Pages: [1] 2 
Sied van Riel - 514 MTL
View this Thread in Original format
StrichOut
Producer Sied Van Riel from the Netherlands released a new track named 514 MTL. Sied Van Riel - 514 MTL is a great track, I'm interested to know why he made a track with that name. Tell me if I'm wrong, but I don't think he's played here yet, has he? I look forward to when he does come, I like his productions. I'm guessing based on the bookings at Circus, they'll bring him in eventually.

You'll be sure to hear this track a few times this year at Bal en Blanc! Maybe he's also booked?
Trancission
Quite Interesting. I just checked the tune on his myspace.

http://www.myspace.com/siedvanriel

Prolly on of the hottest trance producers in the last quarter of 2008.
kanaBEATya
not booked for BEB. he's in australia on april 12.
DarV
Its an inside with some people from mtl.
Alexx G
hes spinning in TO on feb 13th, sucks he doesnt pass by mtl after that...he has no gigs until the 27th..
Fran666
the track name came up in a chat i had with a friend of mine from montreal.She said .. name a track 514 to the areacode of mtl.. and i was like i'll make it 514mtl.. She probably never thaught i'd actually do it.. but i did. That's how the name was born !!

Cheeeeers,
Sied
DK Man
quote:
Originally posted by Alexx G
hes spinning in TO on feb 13th, sucks he doesnt pass by mtl after that...he has no gigs until the 27th..

This is the week-end to be in Toronto!
Sied Van Riel and Arnej @ Vola on Friday 13th
Above & Beyond @ The Guvernment on Saturday 14th
Dubfire and more @ The Guvernement on Sunday 15th

On Monday feb 16th it's Family Day in Ontario, why can't we get that in Qc also???

Dom K.
robbiej
hes pretty good friends with layloula on here if anyone knows her.. (lea)
ÍZm÷zis
Its such a sick song :D

I'm glad we booked him for the Toronto peeps along with Arnej...
DarV
Bal en Blanc please book this guy

robbiej
sied and arnej would come cheap too .. :(
zokissima
quote:
Originally posted by DK Man
On Monday feb 16th it's Family Day in Ontario, why can't we get that in Qc also???

Because you have a day off on June 24th, which no one else has ;)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement