return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Drunken Night Bus (Or equivalent) Stories
View this Thread in Original format
Alex
Alright so last night I went out for a few beers after class, we all got too drunk and no one could drive home.

We go to the night bus stop, we're waiting, I'm having a cig and one of my friend's tells a nigga joke. Yes I know it's a bad word, blah blah...

So this white guy comes out of the little bus shelter thing and starts bitching out my buddy (not even the right one) saying "Dont let me hear you say that word bro, I'm from NDG in the ghetto". Now, before I continue, we had to share the bus ride with him and I noted where he got off, it wasn't in the poor part AT ALL it was in the rich ing jewish part.

Anyway, back to the bus stop.

He's really getting angrier by the second and his comments are becoming more and more hilarious, so I take a step forward towards my friend who's getting an earful from this dude and just at that time the wigger guy actually threatens my buddy with the following: "ing rich white boy, come to my hood and I'll get my black brother and his friends to beat the out of you".

At this I almost spat my cigarette out laughing and this seemed to irritate him even more and he just started threatening to beat all of us up at once, eventually he realizes what a retarded idea that is (not cause we're so tough, but there were quite a few of us and only one of him) and when the bus finally shows up he pushes through the line so he can get a seat at the back and avoid us.

Yours?
elFreak
you should have called him a kike and told him you weren't palestine.
Xan_2v2
I got on a bus & went to the back, sat down & did a double take when I noticed all the other people around me at the back were black
dj_alfi
cant remember, too durnk
malek
you should have taken the car, killed yourself and spared us this pitiful lame tale you call a story.

:p
bananas
Bus Uncle!
Gen3r4l1ty
One time I was waiting for the bus and heard some drunk kid telling racist jokes... makin trouble in my neighborhood. We got in a little fight and my mom got scared, and said "You're movin with your antie and uncle in Bel Air..."
wotyzoid
quote:
Originally posted by Gen3r4l1ty
One time I was waiting for the bus and heard some drunk kid telling racist jokes... makin trouble in my neighborhood. We got in a little fight and my mom got scared, and said "You're movin with your antie and uncle in Bel Air..."

:stongue:

Well played.
Silky Johnson
I shared my liquor with some kid on the bus to TO once. I don't even remember how we started talking...but we bonded over Ayn Rand.
Alex
quote:
Originally posted by malek
you should have taken the car, killed yourself and spared us this pitiful lame tale you call a story.

:p

ing paki piece of .

tubularbills
pfft, ameature
Dervish
#1 Was on the free bus from the ty night club into town after said club. The whole bus was singing "There's only one Robbie Winters ONE Robbie Winters" (then Aberdeen Football Club player) so being a Dons fan I joined in... blootered.

Anyway out of some "weird coincidence" I noticed him ON THE ACTUAL BUS (weird...) so stood up and pointed at him "Holy Robbie Winters!!! I was just singing about you!!!!" then noticed the two guys next to him were from the team too still standing swaying in disbelieve "AND YOU'RE ANDREAS MAYER!!!" turned to the next guy "AND YOU'RE.....YOU'RE....*maybe a minute of thinking*......ROWSEN.....?" (Rowsen had left like a year ago). Poor third guy was broken, and I found out later got abuse for years after! hahahaha

#2 Was one sip away from being kicked off the bus from Edinburgh to Glasgow... decided to go the 2/3hr trip after a night out... and I lived in Edinburgh... Bus actually stopped all the lights on bus driver comes up "Do you have any more drink?" Me "No.." I of course did but he didn't know that if he did I'd have been dumped in the middle of no-where at say 4am? Drunk and pissed off lol.

#3 Had a lovely chat with a guy with an eye patch who regaled me with tales of heroin dealing as I got a night bus home in Edinburgh which happened to pass through Sighthill (so bad it's not even in Trainspotting...).
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement